The Avengers...

KlaSh-E

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Avengers: Infinity War

Only the Soul Stone left now in the Marvel films before Thanos can start clocking hos and finish the Infinity Gauntlet for Infinity War!

Wonder if Storms ex husband has it in Wakanda for the Black Panther film?

Image result for black panther film

I know Storm ass better be in Black Panther's movie

• 2 weeks later...

Angela Bassett Boards Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’

Angela Bassett

“American Horror Story” star Angela Bassett has joined Marvel’s “Black Panther,” playing the mother of the title character.

Michael B. Jordan, Forest Whitaker, Lupita Nyong’o and “The Walking Dead’s” Danai Gurira are also part of the ensemble cast. “Creed” helmer Ryan Coogler will direct.

Boseman will play T’Challa, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda, who must take over the throne after his father’s murder. Marvel unveiled the character in “Captain America: Civil War” last May and his standalone film hits theaters on Feb. 16, 2018.

Variety

I hope she doesn't try to do an African accent to be Tchalla's mother.  That could be awkward.  But I like the casting! 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thor was really good.  Hela is actually one of the best Marvel villains they have done.

See I had a feeling it was gonna be good. I had like 3 friends tell me that it was ok. One said he and his gf got bored through some of the movie. The other 2 said they didn't like that the movie tried too hard to be funny. I'm gonna go see it this coming week sometime.

• 4 weeks later...