The Avengers...

KlaSh-E

My wig! I offer as a sacrifice!

But wait, is that suppose to be Thanos? It doesn't look like him. :unsure:

I've seen a few comments about him without his armor.  He's been without his helmet and armor before in comics.  It's a pretty accurate look, but I saw someone did this pic to show how they should have gone farther to give him a more alien look.  I mean I guess.

UCbhlrr.jpgThis got me more hype for Black Panther too. Wakanda must have the Soul Stone somehow if Thanos and the Order are invading.

• Upvote 2

I've seen a few comments about him without his armor.  He's been without his helmet and armor before in comics.  It's a pretty accurate look, but I saw someone did this pic to show how they should have gone farther to give him a more alien look.  I mean I guess.

UCbhlrr.jpgThis got me more hype for Black Panther too. Wakanda must have the Soul Stone somehow if Thanos and the Order are invading.

Oh yeah.  The pic on the right is the right depiction of that motherfucker! lol.

I'm sure Josh Brolin is going to bring it! I love him as an actor!

Yeah i'ma need that pic on the right to be Thanos. Plus Thanos is supposed to be purple and not resemble dried out chocolate.

I expect several big characters will at the end.  Make room for new blood

I think the fan rendition makes Thanos more cartoony looking I dunno.  "more purple" didnt make Apocalypse look good in Xmen

Thanos is supposed to look alien like and evil like this pic from the original clip they showed us at the end of the last avengers movie. The new clip they have he looks like a regular human lookalike of Bruce Willis with stretch marks on his face. He doesn't look intimidating at all like he's supposed to be. Yeah X-Men's Apocalypse looked horrible period whether he was purple or not. Hell Ursula from Little Mermaid looked more evil than those 2 I just talked about :lol: 

srzhvenpyny4w7rzlkvn.jpg

Avengers: Infinity War trailer sets record for most views in 24 hours

avengers-poster.jpg?width=960

If you watched the Avengers: Infinity War trailer multiple times to catch all the details — Cap’s beard! Wakanda! The Guardians of the Galaxy! — you weren’t alone: The first trailer for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster racked up more than 200 million views in 24 hours, setting a new record for the most trailer views in a single day.

After debuting Wednesday morning, the Infinity War trailer earned 230 million views in its first day, according to Marvel. Infinity War‘s record viewership dethrones the previous champion, It, which earned 197 million views when the first trailer dropped earlier this year.

The trailer for the third Avengers film — which you can watch above — finds the tyrannical Thanos (Josh Brolin) making his way to Earth in search of the powerful Infinity Stones. The first footage follows some of Marvel’s mightiest heroes — including Captain America (Chris Evans), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), and Spider-Man (Tom Holland) — as they team up to take Thanos down.

• 1 month later...

‘Black Panther’ Fandango Pre-Sales Outpacing All Superhero Movies

Black Panther

Disney-Marvel’s “Black Panther” is outpacing all superhero movies in advance ticket sales for Fandango’s online tickets service, eclipsing 2016’s “Batman v Superman.”

Fandango reported Wednesday that “Black Panther” had topped daily ticket sales in the wake of its world premiere and first screenings on Monday night — even though it doesn’t open in theaters until Feb. 16.

According to a Fandango survey of more than 1,000 “Black Panther” moviegoers: 97% are looking forward to a different kind of superhero movie; 95% look forward to the film’s positive messages; 93% said they couldn’t wait to see Chadwick Boseman in his own “Black Panther” movie after seeing him in “Captain America: Civil War;” 86% are excited to see the film’s all-female guards/warriors, the Dora Milaje; and 85% are intrigued by the film’s exotic setting in the mythical African kingdom of Wakanda.

“The buzz on ‘Black Panther’ is electric,” Fandango managing editor Erik Davis said. “Early screening audiences say it is one of Marvel’s best movies ever, and the positive word-of-mouth is helping drive the movie’s spectacular advance ticket sales.”

The tentpole is heading for a North American opening in the $100 million to $120 million range for the four-day Presidents Day weekend, early tracking showed on Jan. 25.

That would be a similar range to the two most recent Marvel entries — “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” which launched to $117 million in its opening weekend in July, and “Thor: Ragnarok,” which debuted with $122 million on the second weekend of  November. Tracking showed total awareness of “Black Panther” at 83%, unaided awareness at 35%, and definite interest at 56%.

9qpAh67.png

UQxPUPI.png

• 2 weeks later...
These reviews for Black Panther are insane.  Oscar quality praise.  I know I got my tickets

The Revolutionary
Power Of Black Panther

The first movie I remember seeing in a theater had a black hero. Lando Calrissian, played by Billy Dee Williams, didn’t have any superpowers, but he ran his own city. That movie, the 1980 Star Warssequel The Empire Strikes Back, introduced Calrissian as a complicated human being who still did the right thing. That’s one reason I grew up knowing I could be the same.

If you are reading this and you are white, seeing people who look like you in mass media probably isn’t something you think about often. Every day, the culture reflects not only you but nearly infinite versions of you—executives, poets, garbage collectors, soldiers, nurses and so on. The world shows you that your possibilities are boundless. Now, after a brief respite, you again have a President.

Those of us who are not white have considerably more trouble not only finding representation of ourselves in mass media and other arenas of public life, but also finding representation that indicates that our humanity is multi­faceted. Relating to characters onscreen is necessary not merely for us to feel seen and understood, but also for others who need to see and understand us. When it doesn’t happen, we are all the poorer for it.

This is one of the many reasons Black Panther is significant. What seems like just another entry in an endless parade of super­hero movies is actually something much bigger. It hasn’t even hit theaters yet and its cultural footprint is already enormous. It’s a movie about what it means to be black in both America and Africa—and, more broadly, in the world. Rather than dodge complicated themes about race and identity, the film grapples head-on with the issues affecting modern-day black life. It is also incredibly entertaining, filled with timely comedy, sharply choreographed action and gorgeously lit people of all colors. “You have superhero films that are gritty dramas or action comedies,” director Ryan Coogler tells TIME. But this movie, he says, tackles another important genre: “Superhero films that deal with issues of being of African descent.”

Black Panther is the 18th movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a franchise that has made $13.5 billion at the global box office over the past 10 years. (Marvel is owned by Disney.) It may be the first mega­budget movie—not just about superheroes, but about anyone—to have an African-American director and a predominantly black cast. Hollywood has never produced a blockbuster this splendidly black.

The movie, out Feb. 16, comes as the entertain­ment industry is wrestling with its toxic treatment of women and persons of color. This rapidly expanding reckoning—one that reflects the importance of representation in our culture—is long overdue. Black Panther is poised to prove to Hollywood that African-American narratives have the power to generate profits from all audiences. And, more important, that making movies about black lives is part of showing that they matter.

The invitation to the Black Panther premiere read “Royal attire requested.” Yet no one showed up to the Dolby Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard on Jan. 29 looking like an extra from a British costume drama. On display instead were crowns of a different sort—ascending head wraps made of various African fabrics. Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o wore her natural hair tightly wrapped above a resplendent bejeweled purple gown. Men, including star Chadwick Boseman and Coogler, wore Afrocentric patterns and clothing, dashikis and boubous. Co-star Daniel Kaluuya, an Oscar nominee for his star turn in Get Out, arrived wearing a kanzu, the formal tunic of his Ugandan ancestry.

After the Obama era, perhaps none of this should feel groundbreaking. But it does. In the midst of a regressive cultural and political moment fueled in part by the white-nativist movement, the very existence of Black Panther feels like resistance. Its themes challenge institutional bias, its characters take unsubtle digs at oppressors, and its narrative includes prismatic perspectives on black life and tradition. The fact that Black Panther is excellent only helps.

TIME

Wow Black panther is stunning.  The whole cast was impressive.  The story was very contained, you don't have to have seen another Marvel movie to get into it.  But, the acting, the costumes were top notch.  This is I would say marvels most serious in tone and its very political, and relevant to today.  Killmonger was great.  The Dora Milajie were all awesome, strong warriors.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

I am dying at all the people commenting this trailer looks better than the whole Justice League movie.  Cause they aint neva lied!!

It really does. I enjoyed JL though..it looks so dark and it was way too long.

But anyway, isn't the X-men suppose to fight along with the Avengers in the comics for the Infinity War storyline?

I thought pretty much EVERYONE in the Marvel comics came together..

4 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

It really does. I enjoyed JL though..it looks so dark and it was way too long.

But anyway, isn't the X-men suppose to fight along with the Avengers in the comics for the Infinity War storyline?

I thought pretty much EVERYONE in the Marvel comics came together..

They got everyone they have the rights too pretty much!  If Jeansus was there maybe some of these hoes wouldn't be getting they asses beat 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...