The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

Yup, Mimi is stupid as hell... This whole triangle with her, Joselin and Steebie is crazy.

Rasheeda, girl, now I know why you haven't made it big after 10+ years in the game, your attitude stinks!! Damn.

I was so glad to hear K Michelle and Ariana call out that messy bitch Karla.

Why was steebie carrying around that pregnancy test in his pocket for anyway?

Erica, I know you didn't just start rubbin this fools feet on TV, in your lingerie? Reminds me of royce.

Next week looks crazy!! Steebie gets his ass kicked, and was that Buckey with Scrappy?

This is the best show I've seen in a minute.

K Michelle is ghetto has hell, but she's funny and sweet, so I have to love her.

Mimi is too dumb for words. She's bragging about having 20% of Stevie's contract with Jasleen(sp), but does she realize 20% of 0 is 0?

Lil scrappy is kind of a dog, but I love seeing a dude stand up for his girl.

I did not think I would like this show, but they bought it.

Joseline Hernandez Attacked During Love & Hip Hop Episode 3 Viewing Party! ~ [FIGHT SCENE VIDEO + FULL EPISODE]

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/07/03/joseline-hernandez-attacked-in-atlanta-photos-video-love-hip-hop-episode-3-full-video/#ixzz1zd0TQ7JP

joseline-54-520x523.jpg

joseline-fight-300x380.jpg

It was a hot time in downtown Atlanta last night during a viewing party for the 3rd episode of Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta.

While a group of people assembled at a spot located on Auburn Avenue to have a good time and discuss the outcome of the show, one “fan” in particular approached Joseline Hernandez and bluntly asked her why did she have an abortion.

Details are sketchy as to who threw the first punch, but apparently Jose pushed the girl and the ATL chick promptly issued her a beat down.

Additional details about the fight as well as video from the scene under the cut PLUS watch the episode that ignited the altercation…

Word is… Joeseph Joseline wasn’t expecting to face the wrath of an angry fan and when she swung it was ALL OVER!

Stevie J and Benzino eventually came to his her aid and reports are that a few DUDES fought the girl who started the altercation.

Someone sent over a video of the girl as she is phoning the cops and someone who looks like Benzino hops in the back of a black sedan and drives off.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2012/07/03/joseline-hernandez-attacked-in-atlanta-photos-video-love-hip-hop-episode-3-full-video/#ixzz1zd0pQPGu

Yup, Mimi is stupid as hell... This whole triangle with her, Joselin and Steebie is crazy.

Rasheeda, girl, now I know why you haven't made it big after 10+ years in the game, your attitude stinks!! Damn.

I was so glad to hear K Michelle and Ariana call out that messy bitch Karla.

Why was steebie carrying around that pregnancy test in his pocket for anyway?

I've figured Stevie out. He doesn't respect women and he likes to see how far his boyish charm and the good stroke of his dick can get him. He seems to enjoy seeing how much women will put up with his shit. Its like a sick game with him.

FINALLY Mimi is walking ....about damn time :mellow:

And that fight with Scrappy,Stevie,Erica and Joseline was MESSYYYYYYYYYY as all hell! :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Where da fuck did Joseline come with that shit about Erica and Stevie fucked. That was random as hell and made shit spin out of control.

O where do I begin...

I really don't think Mimi is through with Steebie, she thinks she winning by claiming 20% of Jocelins sales is actually gonna be something.

Rasheeda was sweet doing that for her husband.

The fight? O wow, it went so fast, alls I remember seeing was Steebie trying to bite Scrappy! The hell was that? Then Steebie gets up limping after he gets dragged by security! :lmao:

O lawd, and Erica? Girl don't be delusional like Mimi. She talking to her ma, talkina bout marriage and how she is gonna get a ring by Scrappy. :sigh: Meanwhile Scrappy over here not thinkin bout her or marriage, getting his swerve on with Buckey! Damn and she is looking rough since I last seen her on Flava of Love and Charm School.

I finally caught up with this show..all the girls are nice looking..and Erica is the prettiest of them all..

But my bitch is Joseline..she's such a damn mess..and I love Karlie too! :excited:

MiMi needs to leave Stevie J. alone..for 15 years, this man hasn't proposed or tried to get married..and then he wants to move her in a nice house outside of the city so he can "be a man"..ch..bitch, kick his ass to the curb like Beckham!! :coffee:

But Stevie J. is a smooth ass motherfucker..he is a mess..but that's how those east coast dudes are.. :filenails:

More to follow..

so this is the stevie j ex boyfriend of eve.

read some of his dirt.I can't stand this dude! >_<

http://hellobeautiful.com/2524835/a-history-of-stevie-js-dirty-dog-ways/

stevie j mimi3.6 million people tuned into VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop“ on Monday night. The debut episode immediately delved into the lives of seven women, but most notably, into the reckless lives of Mimi Faust and Stevie J.

Stevie J–a big time producer who brought us hit songs “All About The Benjamins” and “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems”– has allegedly been with his baby mother for 15 years.

When the show aired, the world agreed on one clear thing…that Stevie, despite all his accomplishments in music, is a pure greaseball!

Stevie, real name Steven Jordan, is carrying on a relationship with his Latin artist–Joseline. While he tells his baby mother that he is working at his studio, he is really canoodling with the Latin rapper–who is also allegedly a man!

That is not the end of his dog diaries though. Stevie J. has a long scroll of a**hole tendencies and enough skeletons to fill a stadium. Take a look at some of his offenses:

Late 1990s- Stevie J and Eve start dating.

1997/1998- Stevie J and Mimi start dating (according to Mimi, who says they have been together for 15 years!)

2000- He and Eve separate after almost getting married! (Read about their romance, here)

2000/ 2001- Stevie J releases ex-girlfriend Eve’s sextape out of spite because she dumped him!

2007- Stevie J. allegedly proposed to Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter Alex and used her for her money after falling off as a producer.

It is also rumored that Stevie J is broke! His studio is in the “hood” and he does not own a car. The car he is seen driving around, on “L&HHATL” is allegedly his friend Benzino’s! After calling Lil’ Scrappy’s girlfriend a “b***h,” Scrappy’s manager Kevin, allegedly beat the sh*t out of him! DiaryOfAStreetKing also reports that the house Stevie J. bought girlfriend–Mimi–is someone else’s.

SMH.

I pray i heard this wrong...did Stevie J say he had FOUR other baby mama's? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Are you REALLY surprised by this? That was expected.

So does this mean Mimi is a slut too if she was dating Stevie knowing that him and Eve were publicly dating and were gonna get married?

Thats why I was confused when Mimi said 15 years and I had knew him and Eve had a public relationship back in 99. The math wasn't quite adding up... :blink: She's even more stupid for claiming those years that him and Eve was involved,definately.

I think K. Michelle can sing..She's not one of my faves, but I see she can get a little crazy..

Rasheeda is really cool..I like that she's married and her husband and her have real problems..they work together all the time and then have to bring it home when they are "off the clock"..I would like to see how it all unfolds..

Erica needs to let Scrappy go..I know love can be hard sometimes, but I think she deserves better..and she is PRETTY..and I love her accent..Dirty souf gal for real..

Arianne keeps it real..I love how she tells MiMi what she needs to do..I kinda see her on the sidelines, but she's a good friend..

I love this one better than the original..All the girls are easy on the eyes and they can get RATCHET real quick..

Why are ppl dissing Scrappy? What so wrong with him?

If anything Scrappy should let Erica go because Scrappy's main complaint is he feels his girl doesnt show him affection and for a MAN to complain about that is MAJORRRRRRRR.

He cheated on Erica..and when shit didn't work out with Diamond, he went back to Erica..and now he's thinking that him and Bucky are "more than friends"..although he said he's not looking for anything right now..And plus his momma don't really like Erica..IN THAT ORDER! lol..I love when she says that.. :asham:

He cheated on Erica..and when shit didn't work out with Diamond, he went back to Erica..and now he's thinking that him and Bucky are "more than friends"..although he said he's not looking for anything right now..And plus his momma don't really like Erica..IN THAT ORDER! lol..I love when she says that.. :asham:

Well Erica chose to take him back..men cheat..it happens, its not the end of the world. :rolleyes: The reason him and Bucky are "more than friends" becuz Erica is not giving him what he needed becuz obviouslyt she's still not over him leaving her in the first place. Dont take a man back if you're still gonna be closed off and not embracive. And please Momma Duke's prolly dont like Erica cuz she wont let her hit. :rolleyes: