The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

How do people know that Joseline is on coke/crack? They must have tried that shit themselves to know if someone is coked out.

igJIuEO71WWLp.gif

I love Joseline, but she didn't have to mollywhop Tammy lke that. She didn't do anything to that girl. :lmao:

And dead @ the second part of the reunion being about Joseline and Stevie without them being there..

igJIuEO71WWLp.gif

• Upvote 2

When she told Ariane, 'Wats up fake ass bitch, Imma let you live dis reunion...I got other bitches to fight, now give me my n***a hand back'...that shit had me on the floor. :lmao:  Ariane looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Yass! That's what I love about Joseline. She's real whether they're taping or not. I couldn't believe Joseline str8 up said "Fake ass bitch" and Ariane said and did nothing. She had Ariane shook :lol:

How do people know that Joseline is on coke/crack? They must have tried that shit themselves to know if someone is coked out.

igJIuEO71WWLp.gif

I love Joseline, but she didn't have to mollywhop Tammy lke that. She didn't do anything to that girl. :lmao:

And dead @ the second part of the reunion being about Joseline and Stevie without them being there..

igJIuEO71WWLp.gif

They don't know they just going by what everybody else saying to use that as an excuse for Joseline putting hands on they asses :lol: They know the bitch got a record but they still wanna play? :umm: And yes the rest of the reunion was all about Stevie n Joseline lol.

tammy1.png?w=611&h=628

Nobody sent for Jose. The bitch was turned all the way up out the gate. And security was wrong for letting her go as far as she did.

She was turned up cause for months they been sending for her via twitter and blogs so of course when you finally see somebody you gonna wanna turn up and let words turn into action. They ass should've known better. They've seen Love and Hip Hop before they even got on the show. They know Joseline will fight a bitch.