The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

I wouldn't take him for being your type... :lol:

Why Dayz? :rolleyes: and why was people in this thread saying he chunky...he actually is more on the muscular side

WOW!! I haven't been able to watch last night's episode yet, but that's crazy.

Does anybody know if as of right now Mimi is still with him? Is Jocelyn still pregnant? So she wasn't born a man? :unsure:

I think she gonna be dumb and stay wit him and I think Jocelyn gonna keep the baby just so she can be financially secure. No she wasn't born a man :lol: I wonder where she's from...I kinda like her accent. She remind me a little of Rihanna

He just dont come off as one to be into hood/thug niggas.. :lol:

lol i'm one of those people who are more into looks than into personality. Is that bad? :unsure: I mean someone can have the best personality ever and i'd love it but as far as taking it any further idk maybe if they grew on me but I think everyone looks for looks first and then personality 2nd. With that said idc if somebody hood, nerd, rocker, or whatever. The face attracts me first lol

lol i'm one of those people who are more into looks than into personality. Is that bad? :unsure: I mean someone can have the best personality ever and i'd love it but as far as taking it any further idk maybe if they grew on me but I think everyone looks for looks first and then personality 2nd. With that said idc if somebody hood, nerd, rocker, or whatever. The face attracts me first lol

my GOD, you're a SUPERFICIAL,shallow muthafuka. :umm:

my GOD, you're a SUPERFICIAL,shallow muthafuka. :umm:

Hell naw I ain't superficial. Maybe you're taking it wrong lol. Maybe I said it wrong. Definitely someone could be nice looking but be a bitch or an ass and that wouldn't work out. I guess I should say that personality is first but looks come in a close close close 2nd lol

Hell naw I ain't superficial. Maybe you're taking it wrong lol. Maybe I said it wrong. Definitely someone could be nice looking but be a bitch or an ass and that wouldn't work out. I guess I should say that personality is first but looks come in a close close close 2nd lol

what about Stevie J ..would you fuck him?

Ok, Rasheeda you had no reason for being upset for your ass being late for the video shoot.

Mimi, taking 20% of Jocelyn's sales? You think that was a smart move, too bad she ain't gonna sell any cd's. Your still making a fool of your self on TV and Stevie J still gonna fuck around.

How is Jocelyn gonna say at the beginning of the show, she and Stevie aren't fu*kin, but at the end of the show tell Stevie, last 6 months I ain't been f*ckin nobody but you. Did we really need to see go into a public stall and take a piss?

Ok, Rasheeda you had no reason for being upset for your ass being late for the video shoot.

Mimi, taking 20% of Jocelyn's sales? You think that was a smart move, too bad she ain't gonna sell any cd's. Your still making a fool of your self on TV and Stevie J still gonna fuck around.

How is Jocelyn gonna say at the beginning of the show, she and Stevie aren't fu*kin, but at the end of the show tell Stevie, last 6 months I ain't been f*ckin nobody but you. Did we really need to see go into a public stall and take a piss?

Did Stevie and that dude kiss while at the meeting with the other rapper and fat boy? :unsure:

Did Stevie and that dude kiss while at the meeting with the other rapper and fat boy? :unsure:

:asham: Naw, I just seen the part at the restaurant, and they didn't kiss. If they did, I'm sure the cameras would have caught it, and they play it back. So I think Karlie is lying about JOSHlyn (or is it Jose?) and Stevie kissing. You can tell though somethings goin on between them, just by that meeting alone. Joshlyn called him "baby" and "daddy" at the meeting, and they were joking around about stevie being her MANager.

:asham: Naw, I just seen the part at the restaurant, and they didn't kiss. If they did, I'm sure the cameras would have caught it, and they play it back. So I think Karlie is lying about JOSHlyn (or is it Jose?) and Stevie kissing. You can tell though somethings goin on between them, just by that meeting alone. Joshlyn called him "baby" and "daddy" at the meeting, and they were joking around about stevie being her MANager.

I knew they were fucking when she came to the studio. She already said it in her little one spot talk thingy they do in between scenes with the green screen background.. lol

Mimi's friend should really give her two black eyes and broken ribs for being so fucking stupid..

I knew they were fucking when she came to the studio. She already said it in her little one spot talk thingy they do in between scenes with the green screen background.. lol

Mimi's friend should really give her two black eyes and broken ribs for being so fucking stupid..

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...Who didn't know they was fucking. Even Mimi knew. :mellow:

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...Who didn't know they was fucking. Even Mimi knew. :mellow:

I think Mimi is staying for the money but where she goin' wrong is letting her feelings get the best of her. She need to get that money and keep a man on the side :filenails:

Mimi Faust Fed Up With Stevie J’s Cheating & Disrespectful Antics?

As reported by HelloBeautiful.com...

After the premiere of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Mimi Faust has discovered a lot about her boyfriend Stevie J‘s infidelities and character. While she thought he wanted to work on their family and build a home, it was clear that his attention was elsewhere.

Mimi admits on the show that she loves him and wants to make it work, but now it seems that she is having a change of heart!

In an interview with V103 in at Atlanta, Mimi revealed:

“I thought he and I were working towards something, towards raising and building our family. But when I realized that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in… my head was there and his was obviously elsewhere…then I made a decision at that point.”

Mimi Faust Fed Up With Stevie J’s Cheating & Disrespectful Antics?

As reported by HelloBeautiful.com...

After the premiere of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Mimi Faust has discovered a lot about her boyfriend Stevie J‘s infidelities and character. While she thought he wanted to work on their family and build a home, it was clear that his attention was elsewhere.

Mimi admits on the show that she loves him and wants to make it work, but now it seems that she is having a change of heart!

In an interview with V103 in at Atlanta, Mimi revealed:

“I thought he and I were working towards something, towards raising and building our family. But when I realized that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in… my head was there and his was obviously elsewhere…then I made a decision at that point.”

To be a dumb bitch and stay..

• Upvote 1

To be a dumb bitch and stay..

She really is a stupid stupid bitch. I cracked watched the previous eps.....what a airhead. :mellow:

Mimi CLEARLY thinks she is coming off as this strong black women....her confessionals....she's like "Yas gurl i put him right in his place i sure did". She's soooo dumb but in her mind she thinks she's coming off as this strong "boss bitch" as they so candily refer to themselves as. :sigh: And then Lil's Scrappy's baby mom whatsherface....she's NOT the brightest bulb her damn self. :umm:

Yup, Mimi is stupid as hell... This whole triangle with her, Joselin and Steebie is crazy.

Rasheeda, girl, now I know why you haven't made it big after 10+ years in the game, your attitude stinks!! Damn.

I was so glad to hear K Michelle and Ariana call out that messy bitch Karla.

Why was steebie carrying around that pregnancy test in his pocket for anyway?

Erica, I know you didn't just start rubbin this fools feet on TV, in your lingerie? Reminds me of royce.

Next week looks crazy!! Steebie gets his ass kicked, and was that Buckey with Scrappy?