The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Tasted floppy when it hit the market 4 months ago :lmao:

I just don't understand what the hell is going on :umm:. I love Brandy so much and I really want her to do well but lord...this waiting is killing me and I just know it's going to do nothing when it comes. I'm so mad.

I just don't understand what the hell is going on :umm:. I love Brandy so much and I really want her to do well but lord...this waiting is killing me and I just know it's going to do nothing when it comes. I'm so mad.

I don't want to see her flop or anyone flop... I wish I wasn't right most of this time about these artists... But in this instance, she's not bringing anything new to the table

It's like she has no idea what she's doing... Like just stop leaking photos and release the video! Stop performing the song at private bars and pubs and promote it. It's not a bad song but it took its own life already.. And Brandy is tryin to beat a dead horse

It's becoming a joke now. It's a real shame that this has all been so poorly handled. She should have shelved this song weeks ago and be onto the second single and video by now if her album were to have any chance at all. Just stupid.