The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how an irrelevant artist is "force" in this industry

Just because she isn't popular anymore doesn't mean that she didn't inspire a large group of current and old artist. Countless artist quote her as an inspiration from Rihanna and Chris Brown to Jessie J and Robert Glasper. Almost all R&B artist will say that her "Full Moon" album set the standard for R&B albums when it was released and they all tried to emulate it. There is plenty of evidence of the "force" that she is to the industry.

You are really starting to look like a hater. Most peopleI know couldn't tell you a thing about Lisa Fisher, but she is regarded as one of the best background singers ever. What do you know about Rachelle Ferrell? Doesn't make her any less of a force just because you can't see it.

• Upvote 3

Just because she isn't popular anymore doesn't mean that she didn't inspire a large group of current and old artist. Countless artist quote her as an inspiration from Rihanna and Chris Brown to Jessie J and Robert Glasper. Almost all R&B artist will say that her "Full Moon" album set the standard for R&B albums when it was released and they all tried to emulate it. There is plenty of evidence of the "force" that she is to the industry.

You are really starting to look like a hater. Most peopleI know couldn't tell you a thing about Lisa Fisher, but she is regarded as one of the best background singers ever. What do you know about Rachelle Ferrell? Doesn't make her any less of a force just because you can't see it.

noticed I ignored foolishness...

only 1 of those people you named is relevant :( And Rihanna doesn't try to duplicate her last "good" album...

Glad you can name underground artists.. but Brandy is a mainstream flop :umm: let's stick with that 'genre' and not swerve into the unknowns :)

I would love for once to read a thread with positivity.

If you don't have anything constructive to contribute, then please by all means, take your negativity elsewhere.

That's what official threads are for... or the Janet section :coffee: or Brandy's forum

noticed I ignored foolishness...

Like the foolishness that Brandy is a better singer than Janet...

That's what official threads are for... or the Janet section :coffee: or Brandy's forum

Like the foolishness that Brandy is a better singer than Janet...

Well i'll say this. Maybe they mean in technicality cause the girl definitely has pipes but versatility...nope. Janet's voice is definitely more versatile. Same as Beyonce vs Christina. We don't wanna go there tho
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

asflkjasfdh WAIIIIT BRAN´NU CAN SPIT ?

Now you wanna say I act brand new

Just like my Pradda boots

Strutting like a model do

Don't you wish you had another chance to

Get up under my skin

Fronting like you getting in it

You keep running your mouth like them frogs do

I gotta learn, you like a school dude