Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

Katherine Jackson, the mother of the pop superstars Michael and Janet Jackson, was reported missing to authorities on Saturday night, according to reports.

According to CNN, Jackson's lawyer believed she had been traveling with Rebbie Jackson, her daughter. "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Sandra Ribera, the lawyer, said. Jackson is 82.

Michael's three children have lived with Katherine since their father's death in 2009, Ribera said. Ribera added that Katherine had not contacted the grandchildren in a week.

Early Sunday morning, Paris Jackson, Michael's 14-year-old daughter, said the same on Twitter, and asked for the public's help in finding her grandmother.

5do55t.jpg

The missing persons report comes in the middle of a heated dispute over Michael's will, and conflicting reports over Katherine's health. Michael's siblings claim the will was forged, and have called for the firing of John Branca and John McClain, the executors of his estate.

Michael's will stated that Michael's assets be placed in a family trust and that Katherine be named guardian of his three children.

''Since the passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family," they said in a letter to the executors.

The sibling's letter also said that Jackson had suffered a "mini-stroke."

Paris Jackson, Michael's daughter, tweeted at her uncle, Randy Jackson, and accused him of spreading lies, according to BET.com. ""@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

"I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine," she tweeted. The posts have since been deleted.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-reported-missing_n_1692562.html

Other tweet from Paris:

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying

What in the HELL is going on here? There need to be some answers. FAST.

Jermaine Jackson: 'Katherine is not missing'

Jermaine Jackson has spoken out to clear up reports his mother Katherine is missing, insisting the 82 year old is "fine" and "resting up".

A missing persons report was filed at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office on Saturday after members of the Jackson clan were unable to get in touch with Katherine for a week.

Jermaine moved swiftly to clear up rumours about the family matriarch, who he says is recovering in Arizona.

In posts on Twitter.com, he writes, "I want to reassure everyone... that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us... This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period." (These posts are from the 20th, just to add)

News of Katherine's disappearance comes just days after Jackson siblings including Jermaine, Randy and Janet fired off a letter contesting the authenticity of their superstar brother Michael's will.

The Jacksons accused John Branca and John McClain of faking legal documents prior to the singer's death in June 2009, and Katherine is believed to be in the middle of the dispute over the family's financial affairs.

Michael's teenage daughter Paris also took to Twitter to ask her followers to contact authorities with any sightings of Katherine.

She tweeted, "Yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven't spoken with her in a week... I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this... security number. Thank you so much."

Source: http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/jermaine_jackson_katherine_is_not_missing

There is concern Katherine Jackson, the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous Jackson music family may be missing, after Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris, tweeted that her grandmother has been missing for the past week, but other family members and her attorney say she is fine.

"Yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris Jackson tweeted.

Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael Jackson's brothers, had tweeted Friday that his mother was in Arizona, following doctor's orders to rest.

Officials with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department told The Associated Press they believe that Katherine Jackson is staying with other relatives, but they are trying to speak with her after a missing person's report was filed Saturday night.

Katherine Jackson reportedly left her home in Calabasas, Calif., July 15 to fly to Albuquerque to watch her four sons in concert. But since then, Paris says she hasn't been able to get in touch with her grandmother. Paris and her siblings have been living with their grandmother since their father died three years ago.

Katherine Jackson's attorney, Sandra Ribera, released a statement saying that Jackson left her home with plans of attending her sons' concerts, but did not end up going to any of the performances.

"Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons' concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor's instructions," the statement said. "Moreover, Katherine Jackson's longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson's home last weekend before she left on her trip. It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray."

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=16831880

Statement from Katherine's Attorney: Update: 9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

She continued, "Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson's life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson's well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department who will be investigating this matter."

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities said Sunday they believe Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson and the guardian of his three minor children, is safe in Arizona with family members after she was reported missing.

The disclosure came after another concerned family member officially reported her missing Saturday night amid a dispute over the estate of her superstar son.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was still trying to speak with Katherine Jackson but said she reportedly is with other relatives.

Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late legend, tweeted early Sunday that her grandmother was missing.

"I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.

The family drama unfolded days after it was revealed that some of Katherine Jackson's children had written a letter to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, alleging his will, which left his fortune to his children, his mother and charity, was a fake.

The undated letter, signed by Janet, Randy, Tito, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson, claimed Katherine Jackson was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain, her health had been affected, and she suffered a mini-stroke.

The legitimacy of the letter was confirmed by Randy Jackson on Twitter, and Janet Jackson retweeted his post.

The estate has denied the accusations.

Paris Jackson lashed out at her uncle Randy Jackson on Twitter, saying her grandmother was fine.

"I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members," the tweet said.

She later apologized, saying she just wanted to let people know that her grandmother did not have a stroke.

Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said Friday that his client did not have a stroke, according to his interactions with her and with her relatives. Sanders could not immediately be reached Sunday for comment.

On Friday, Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was resting on the orders of a doctor in Arizona.

"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything," he posted. "We are following doctor's advice. Period.""

Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the June 2009 propofol overdose death of Jackson at age 50.

Katherine Jackson has been caring for Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket Jackson since their father's death. It was unclear who is taking care of the children in her absence.

Attorneys handling Jackson's estate and financial matters are routinely in court, but a hearing on the guardianship hasn't been held since December. That hearing was a routine session to approve attorneys' fees and there are no future hearings currently scheduled.

Caity Cudworth, a representative for the Jackson brothers Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon, who are on a nationwide tour, did not immediately respond to an early Sunday morning request for comment, nor did Danielle Marie Owens, a representative for Janet Jackson.

Jackson's estate recently filed court records indicating it had generated gross earnings of $475 million and successfully handled hundreds of millions of dollars in debts the singer had accrued.

Sanders filed a request to audit the estate's financial records and said Friday he made the routine request three weeks ago and it was not prompted by the Jackson siblings' letter.

Sanders said he did not think the estate had done anything wrong, but Katherine Jackson's team should be provided with detailed records of the estate's finances.

"I think it's part of appropriate due diligence," he said of the audit.

The agency says another family member reported her missing Saturday night because he couldn't speak with her and was concerned.

The sheriff's department says deputies are trying to reach Jackson and are asking her to contact them.

Link: http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/authorities-katherine-jackson-missing-but-safe-1694621.story

Katherine Jackson's Doctor Wrote Fraudulent Prescriptions For Janet Jackson

:umm:

The doctor now treating Michael Jackson's 'missing' mother has a long history with the famous family and was reprimanded for writing fraudulent prescriptions for the King of Pop's sister, Janet.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed Dr. Allan Metzger was the physician called upon by Jermaine and Randy Jackson last week to examine their mom. Her regular doctor knew nothing of Metzger being brought in.

Katherine Jackson was later reported missing by her grandchildren and a nephew.

This isn't the first time Metzger has become embroiled in the Jackson family drama.

On September 20, 2000 he was issued a Public Letter of Reprimand by The Medical Board of California for engaging "in fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer using a false/fictitious name."

He later admitted that entertainer was Janet Jackson and that he'd written prescriptions for her in false names to protect "her anonymity."

It was later revealed that as Michael's doctor in 2003, he prescribed him drugs under the alias Omar Arnold.

Metzger eventually went on to testify on behalf of Dr. Conrad Murray in Michael Jackson's manslaughter trial.

He claimed he had turned down the singer's request for Propofol - the drug which killed him - just a couple of months before he died.

Paris Jackson is fuming that her uncles have allowed Metzger to treat her grandmother after he testified that her late father was a heavy drug user. something she took to Twitter to dispute.

"The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr. murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother….just saying," Paris wrote.

Link: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-doctor-reprimanded-writing-fraudulent-prescriptions-janet

Have any of you guys heard about this guy before?

They just need to fill the grandchildren and other relatives on what's going on with Katherine's health, find out what exactly is going on with her location (call me crazy, but wouldn't you think she'll let the cops know she's fine by now?), and get on Paris for being disrespectful to her uncle (especially by using a public website when she did it).

I hope she's safe.