Intersting insight into the relationship

Greg/Dean

:coffee:

Harper’s Bazaar offered a glimpse into the life and career of Janet Jackson’s boyfriend, 36-year-old Wissam Al Mana.

In the Q&A the billionaire and managing director of al mana’s fashion portfolio – which encompasses some of the biggest designers on the planet – talked mainly about him, but snuck in a little about Janet.

Career in a nutshell:

I work in a family business founded by my late father over 60 years ago. Today our group comprises over 50 companies in the Gulf region in real estate, automotive distribution, engineering and construction, retail, food services and media, and is managed by my two brothers and I. In 2004 I wanted to expand our retail division into luxury. Today, our luxury division comprises of over 40 stores in the Gulf, representing brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Hermès, alenciaga, Chloé and Roberto Cavalli. We have also developed two Saks Fifth Avenue department stores, one in Dubai and the other in Bahrain, with plans to open more.

What do you wear to work:

I’m usually wearing a pair of jeans by Dior, PRPS or Dolce & Gabbana. An Hermès or Balenciaga hoodie, Rick Owens tank top and leather jacket with a pair of sneakers or Louboutin hi-tops. Sometimes I wear a suit – only Giorgio Armani made to measure – with an Hermès shirt, belt and shoes. When I’m in the GCC I like to wear my traditional attire; thobe and ghutra, which is so comfortable and I love the fact that it’s tailor made and you can choose between different fabrics. Besides, it’s part of my culture and heritage.

Who is your dream woman:

I think a man’s dream woman changes as he goes through different stages in his life. I’m fortunate to be dating my dream woman now.

What is your dream boy’s toy:

Ha! That’s funny because my girlfriend [singer Janet Jackson] just bought me the most amazing gift; a 1964 Lincoln Continental convertable with suicide doors… and it’s in mint condition. That’s my ultimate boy’s toy.

Anyone else feeling super broke right now or at least looking for a wealthy import from the Middle East?

JANET JACKSON\'S BOYFRIENDS TALKS JOB, LIFE & LOVE TVONEONLINE The Spin#more-8639#more-8639.htm

the point you missed... was i don't monitor the forum 24/7.. yet it still doesn't make you less late... or me late cuz i answered a thread later that day

crazy.gif

My point is that I knew the material was dated and I stated as much. Your "late" comment was petty and unnessisary. Just because you don't don't find something interesting doesn't mean others won't. I didn't realize your duties as moderator (if you still are that) included monitoring and validating every thread according to you likes and dislikes. You should go down to your public library and ask them to remove every book that you've read. :coffee:

My point is that I knew the material was dated and I stated as much. Your "late" comment was petty and unnessisary. Just because you don't don't find something interesting doesn't mean others won't. I didn't realize your duties as moderator (if you still are that) included monitoring and validating every thread according to you likes and dislikes. You should go down to your public library and ask them to remove every book that you've read. :coffee:

EDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: Leave him alone Game :angry:

doesn't matter if it's "petty" & "unnecessary*"... i didn't say it wasn't interesting or i dislike it.. cuz it was interesting and i did like it when it was PREVIOUSLY posted...

LMFAO too bad i'm not a mod :w00t:

doesn't matter if it's "petty" & "unnecessary*"... i didn't say it wasn't interesting or i dislike it.. cuz it was interesting and i did like it when it was PREVIOUSLY posted...

LMFAO too bad i'm not a mod :w00t:

Too bad? No, that would be a "good thing". Good luck as you explore other opportunities. :D

Archived