Fuck off 2012...

bu.

2012 is just. :sigh: There was just a huge funky vibe I felt once 2012 hit, and it was #JudgementTime for everyone (including family) that I encountered throughout life. I'm not really complaining though. So far 2012 taught me how to water my spiritual garden, patience, and to follow my initial instincts. When I meditate (I needed to do so to keep from snapping hard at ppl; however, everyone wasn't safe), I reflect on things that happened, and remind myself that the situations were needed to make me overall stronger and to a certain extent go back to the "old" no nonsense atmosphere I created as a teen. Basically I lost myself after certain things, and 2012 was the year I needed to find myself before it was too late. Something better happen this year. -_-

Life is life, that's all I can really say. Mine has been a roller coaster ride with sharp turns, very deep dives, mountainous high points, and that's only the first half of this year. Welcome to my wonderland lol. But I'm determined to make the most of it, take the good with the bad but reflect on the good more. Just like any other year. I've seen worse before.

#Twin

09 was like that for me, the worst year of my life like seemingly EVERYTHING I knew, learned or trusted completely fell off, left me, or just plain did a unexpected turn on me. And I was the maddest and saddest I've ever been for as long as I've ever been, like even reflecting on it, 09 was a VERY low year, but shit I also said that year that I would not allow for that to happen to me again. But I'm not gonna go on & on about how great this years been for me, I say this to say, I've been there, 09 is not looked at in high regards from me, the way 2012 isnt for you guys, but you just gotta get up and just pick up all the pieces, and thats SOOO hard sometimes, but it's so much more necessary. And shows you what you're made of. I believe that sometimes you can't change what's happening or gonna happen, but you can decide what kind of effect it'll have on you.

Don't know how much more I can take of my job. I've hated it for the last 5 years and now my closest colleague has decided she doesn't want anything to do with me other than a working relationship. So spent the day completely ignoring me and making me feel about this big. Awful. Colleagues who just have a working relationship actually DO speak to each other but I'm getting this fizzling negative energy from her - no way can I talk to that. Spent the day feeling like I was back in college, being bullied and victimised. We've been here before and every time I'm expected to change aspects of my own character, while everybody else stays the same. Why the fuck should I do that?!? I'm not a bad person, yes I'm a bit moody at times but isn't everyone? Why the hell do I have to put up with this fucking shit as a result? On top of that, all my friends buggered off because I stopped going to church, so now I feel like I've got no friends at all. Actually wanted to be hit by a bus on my way home so I don't have to do this all again tomorrow. So sick of being strong. I can't anymore.

My year...I don't know where to begin. I've had alot of shit happen this year but it all could have been handled well had I not been worrying so much about my grandfather being ill.

He fell ill in February...diagnosed late March and passed away towards the end of June. 5 months of worrying whilst trying to be strong with the other shit. It was all too much and truthfull I lost it a little to the point where the doctor said if I got any worse they'd have to section me for depression. I didn't cope well with the death...at all. But I made it through the rain.

Then after that...shit got alittle out of control again and my relationbship with my mum and sister deterioaretd. I blame them for a lot of the bad in my life - the shit they did and imposed on me. I'm not taking their crap anymore. I'm civil with them but I have no relationship with them anymore.

Today my cousins 3year old son died after battling illness his entire short life. I don't think he ever went home except once for his uncles wedding. He didn't deserve that. My cousin didn't deserve to have her child taken away from her. It's just so sad.

So sad.

For the first time...the bad outweighs the good. I've probably had 5 really good days this year...everything else has been bogged down with negativity.

aww Bu im sorry you went through all this

big hugs to you!

I want to make a list of all the good I have seen and then the bad and just look at it you know? I need to do some self reflection

That's a very good idea, hun. A very good idea. Don't dwell on it too long, though. If you do, make sure your focus is on the good.

Don't know how much more I can take of my job. I've hated it for the last 5 years and now my closest colleague has decided she doesn't want anything to do with me other than a working relationship. So spent the day completely ignoring me and making me feel about this big. Awful. Colleagues who just have a working relationship actually DO speak to each other but I'm getting this fizzling negative energy from her - no way can I talk to that. Spent the day feeling like I was back in college, being bullied and victimised. We've been here before and every time I'm expected to change aspects of my own character, while everybody else stays the same. Why the fuck should I do that?!? I'm not a bad person, yes I'm a bit moody at times but isn't everyone? Why the hell do I have to put up with this fucking shit as a result? On top of that, all my friends buggered off because I stopped going to church, so now I feel like I've got no friends at all. Actually wanted to be hit by a bus on my way home so I don't have to do this all again tomorrow. So sick of being strong. I can't anymore.

That's terrible......why don't you start going to church again?

That's terrible......why don't you start going to church again?

Can't go back to that church, not now... don't want to go to any of the local ones and risk running into somebody I know. I might go to Hillsong this Sunday.

Just unfriended my 'best friend' from Facebook - she's not spoken to me in 6 months, didn't see the point in keeping her on there. But fuck me that was hard. Feel wretched.

Can't go back to that church, not now... don't want to go to any of the local ones and risk running into somebody I know. I might go to Hillsong this Sunday.

Just unfriended my 'best friend' from Facebook - she's not spoken to me in 6 months, didn't see the point in keeping her on there. But fuck me that was hard. Feel wretched.

That sucks! It's good to have a local church if you can....do you mind me asking why you left?

you unfriended her be grateful she didn't unfriend you, cause I think most of us are at the least a lil peeved when that happens like wtf did I do?

This is not the work I should be doing. If it means to work a schedule that isn't flexible and to sacrifice doing what I love and enjoy, then it's not worth my time or effort. I don't see a future or long term with this job and I'm extremely unsatisfied/unhappy five months in.

That sucks! It's good to have a local church if you can....do you mind me asking why you left?

There were a lot of changes that I wasn't handling well, but mostly I realised that I never felt comfortable there - it seemed like everyone else was there with family or partners and I was always there on my own. I always dreaded the service ending because everyone was milling around in their groups and I found it really hard to approach. Maybe it sounds stupid to somebody else, but when you're in it, it sucks.

There were a lot of changes that I wasn't handling well, but mostly I realised that I never felt comfortable there - it seemed like everyone else was there with family or partners and I was always there on my own. I always dreaded the service ending because everyone was milling around in their groups and I found it really hard to approach. Maybe it sounds stupid to somebody else, but when you're in it, it sucks.

That's exactly how I felt. My mum said I should have gotten more involved with the groups and extra curricular activities etc. weren't you on the worship team?

That's exactly how I felt. My mum said I should have gotten more involved with the groups and extra curricular activities etc. weren't you on the worship team?

I was but we had a sabbatical while they reorganised it - I had been feeling for a while that it wasn't right for me anymore, not least because I wasn't feeling close to God myself while I was singing so how could I be a conduit for the spirit to flow into the congregation? So I quit after the sabbatical ended. I was in a fantastic small group as well for years but the leaders stepped down, nobody else stepped up and we ended up disbanding. Literally at the same time my pastor and his wife who were really good friends of mine, left for another church. It was too much crap to take all at the same time.

Wow, that's a lot to handle. But it shows that you can have a great time at church and with other like minded people. It's just necessary to find the right place. Don't give up though....even if you feel distant from God you should still try and pray. :)

I don't understand where what I spoke on was misunderstood. I was you saying someone was not being very kind to you so you decided to rid yourself of them on FB, I said that's better than them deleting you. right?

Nah you said 'be grateful she didn't unfriend you'; that doesn't read the same way. Nvm