Fuck off 2012...

bu.

Its very simple here we don't need to talk to refer to or acknowledge one another there is an ignore button :wave:

Press it then. Because I will continue to express my distaste at sexism or racism when I see it on a PUBLIC FORUM no matter who says it.

And you seriously need to stop personally insulting me. Learn to express yourself properly and stop resorting to such base levels because you think it makes you look smart. It doesn't.

Press it then. Because I will continue to express my distaste at sexism or racism when I see it on a PUBLIC FORUM no matter who says it.

And you seriously need to stop personally insulting me. Learn to express yourself properly and stop resorting to such base levels because you think it makes you look smart. It doesn't.

bye Paul always a pleasure :rolleyes:

No one is attacking you, I don't recall even mentioning your name but you jumped right on in there didn't ya?

Yes because you were bitching about being banned and favouritism which is directly implicating me and the moderators who banned you.

You have personally attacked me by calling me a sack chaser, and talking about my relationship which you know nothing about.

Yes because you were bitching about being banned and favouritism which is directly implicating me and the moderators who banned you.

You have personally attacked me by calling me a sack chaser, and talking about my relationship which you know nothing about.

and you haven't attacked me? Stating I have issues and deserved to be banned and whatever other bull you wrote I didn't bother reading. Why can't you just move on, I'm not here for you, I don't care about nor for you.

um....................to get things back on track...

But I'm over it...for now lol. What's done is done - it isn't going to come back. I need to stop focusing on what happened to me and focus on what I can do for myself and take myself. If I surround myself with positive things, I'm gonna gain prosperity.

Thats what I like to hear man, you gotta pick up, dust yourself off, learn the lessons in the sadness you've experienced (treat your loved ones right while they're here because you never know what can happen tomorrow) and pick them up and move on, there's so much life and love ahead of you, hell 2012 isn't even over yet, who knows what greatness these next couple of day's, weeks, or months can bring you. All I see for you is better days :)

um....................to get things back on track...

Thats what I like to hear man, you gotta pick up, dust yourself off, learn the lessons in the sadness you've experienced (treat your loved ones right while they're here because you never know what can happen tomorrow) and pick them up and move on, there's so much life and love ahead of you, hell 2012 isn't even over yet, who knows what greatness these next couple of day's, weeks, or months can bring you. All I see for you is better days :)

nice :thumbup:

nice :thumbup:

Thank you and I meant every word, and for every one of you/us that needed to hear that. Sometimes when shit's going realllllly bad we can't even recognize the great things around us or thats right in front of us because our emotions are keeping us on 1 thing. And you gotta allow your self to feel the sadness and the hurt and disapointment, but you can't stay there, and you can't expect it, because thats no progress or growth.

• 2 years later...

It's amazing to see how far I've come along since 2012. I almost ended it. I'm so glad I chose not to!!! YAS JANHOVA! YA POWER AND LOVE NEVER FORSAKE ME!!!!!! I PRAISE THEE!!!! I GLORIFY YOUR NAME JANHOVA DAMITALLAH JOSUS BUDDHACKSON!!!! 

It's amazing to see how far I've come along since 2012. I almost ended it. I'm so glad I chose not to!!! YAS JANHOVA! YA POWER AND LOVE NEVER FORSAKE ME!!!!!! I PRAISE THEE!!!! I GLORIFY YOUR NAME JANHOVA DAMITALLAH JOSUS BUDDHACKSON!!!! 

:o

I did not know that!  :tear:

I've been there. I'm glad you didn't. I'm glad you found the inner strength to continue on!  :clapping:

• Upvote 1

:o

I did not know that!  :tear:

I've been there. I'm glad you didn't. I'm glad you found the inner strength to continue on!  :clapping:

I'm so ***Flawless and I love myself now :wub:!! Thank you boo!!! Thank you :D! You wrote me a message once and I saved it on my phone for the tough times. Sometimes I read it when I need inspiration lol

• Upvote 1

I'm so ***Flawless and I love myself now :wub:!! Thank you boo!!! Thank you :D! You wrote me a message once and I saved it on my phone for the tough times. Sometimes I read it when I need inspiration lol

Great! :clapping:  :wub:  That makes me happy (More than you know)! Depression/Feeling like you don't want to be here, is no joke!  Few people truly understand. I'm glad you've found your way out of it. 

You save one of my messages!?!  :o   :tear: That makes me want to cry. lol  

• Upvote 1