The Janet Jackson Sales Thread

Mr. Wonder

I don't believe you. :rolleyes:

I never do too much. It's always just enough, you just can't take....among other things. 71.gif And i just don't think your argument is logical. Rock, like Country, has never been a huge force on the Hot 100, but they still sell well. A better argument would have been like "Single Ladies" being a huge hit in the midst of an electro/pop era. TAT wouldn't have worked. -_- It's just too far left field.

You never believe me. :rolleyes:

You always do too much, and I can take anything you gave me... :excited::shifty:

My argument is just as "logical" as yours...I'm just right. ^_^ TAT is a fusion pop and rock, and Janet has had success with a rock oriented track before.

There aren't too many singles that are heavy on Jacksonese. :unsure: Nasty, DSAC, and maybe TTWLG. What else? :unsure:

SEX, DRM, etc...that's always a "complaint" with Mike and Janet. No one ever knows what they're saying. lol Especially Mike. :lmao:

You never believe me. :rolleyes:

You always do too much, and I can take anything you gave me... :excited::shifty:

My argument is just as "logical" as yours...I'm just right. ^_^ TAT is a fusion pop and rock, and Janet has had success with a rock oriented track before.

SEX, DRM, etc...that's always a "complaint" with Mike and Janet. No one ever knows what they're saying. lol Especially Mike. :lmao:

Because I don't believe you people. :rolleyes:

I always do just enough. :thumbup:

[Hillbilly voice] Shut up boy. :rolleyes: [/Hillbilly Voice] TAT wouldn't have worked as a single. COGU was the only other single. And please let's not talk about FSR. This thread isn't big enough for Joejoe to come in and do the most over that song. :sigh:

Michael is worse than Janet. When I first heard "Scream" it left me with a huge "WTF?" when it was over.

Because I don't believe you people. :rolleyes:

I always do too much. :thumbup:

[Hillbilly voice] Shut up boy. :rolleyes: [/Hillbilly Voice] TAT wouldn't have worked as a single. COGU was the only other single. And please let's not talk about FSR. This thread isn't big enough for Joejoe to come in and do the most over that song. :sigh:

Michael is worse than Janet. When I first heard "Scream" it left me with a huge "WTF?" when it was over.

You people? :rolleyes: Self-hatred, much? :rolleyes:

Fixed that for you. :thumbup:

[TOF]You mad? :excited: [/TOF] TAT would have worked. Virgin should have released COGU after SOAG..and FSR should have closed out the AFY era! *send joejoe a PM so he can come in the thread doing the most* :excited:

Without the lyrics or a million listens, the only discernible thing about "Scream" is the little section Janet sings just before the breakdown. :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You people? :rolleyes: Self-hatred, much? :rolleyes:

You never do too much. I encourage you to do more because you're so laid back. ^_^

[TOF]You mad? :excited: [/TOF] TAT would have worked. Virgin should have released COGU after SOAG..and FSR should have closed out the AFY era! *send joejoe a PM so he can come in the thread doing the most* :excited:

Without the lyrics or a million listens, the only discernible thing about "Scream" is the little section Janet sings just before the breakdown. :sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep, "you people". And I mean that in the most sexiest way possible. B)

Awwww thank you. :blush:

FSR would've been a good single to finish out the era. Although it wouldn't have done much on radio though. It's a cute little song that probably would've done decent on pop radio towards the end of the bubblegum pop era.

God yes. -_- I think I just listened to it over and over until I could finally make out some of the words. :lol:

Yep, "you people". And I mean that in the most sexiest way possible. B)

I wish I could stop doing too much. It's like an addiction, I just can't help it. :cry:

FSR would've been a good single to finish out the era. Although it wouldn't have done much on radio though. It's a cute little song that probably would've done decent on pop radio towards the end of the bubblegum pop era.

God yes. -_- I think I just listened to it over and over until I could finally make out some of the words. :lol:

I would be offended, but since you mentioned sex.... :shifty::excited:

Poor Austineisha. :tear:

It would be the perfect spring or summer jam...so it possibly could have done decent on pop and urban. It fit both formats.

Same here. -_-:lol:

I would be offended, but since you mentioned sex.... :shifty::excited:

You've really gotta do more if you want to get noticed around here. :thumbup:

It would be the perfect spring or summer jam...so it possibly could have done decent on pop and urban. It fit both formats.

Same here. -_-:lol:

You should be offended, clearly I'm being sexist. -_-

Really!? :unsure:

Spring would've worked best, for an early 2002 released. -_-

You should be offended, clearly I'm being sexist. -_-

Why can't I stop doing the most? :cry: I need to disciplined for my actions. :tear:

Spring would've worked best, for an early 2002 released. -_-

I only see that part. :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'll gladly discipline you... whatever it takes. :wink::wub::blush:

You know what's fucked up...that by 2002 promotion had basically stopped on the AFY project. Except for Janet's tour. A damn shame. :umm:

I only see that part. :excited: :excited: :excited:

You can't be this laid back if you want to be noticed. :whistle:

You know what's fucked up...that by 2002 promotion had basically stopped on the AFY project. Except for Janet's tour. A damn shame. :umm:

pearlevision.gif

Really? What do you recommend I do? :unsure:

I knew that. They fucked themselves by tossing Janet aside for Mariah. That failed. Then they spent 2002 buying out Mariah's contract.

pearlevision.gif

Really? What do you recommend I do? :unsure:

I knew that. They fucked themselves by tossing Janet aside for Mariah. That failed. Then they spent 2002 buying out Mariah's contract.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I recommend that you give up the booty on a daily basis. :excited:

EXACTLY!! I understand them focusing on Mariah, but to toss Janet's project to side like that... especially considering what happened with the next project. I just can't.... :umm:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just follow my lead! ^_^

EXACTLY!! I understand them focusing on Mariah, but to toss Janet's project to side like that... especially considering what happened with the next project. I just can't.... :umm:

:thumbup:

I want people to like me, not loathe my presence. :umm:

And we all see what happened with MooMoo's project. :filenails:

:flipoff:

They tolerate you, but that's about it. :coffee: You're not beloved like me. :wub: ...and you do MORE than enough. :rolleyes:

At least she recovered from her "crazy as hell" era. ^_^

And you're mad. B)

No, I think they tolerate YOU. No one here really likes you. We just use you for post count and use our new gifs on you. -_- And I think I should do more. People like me and Henri are so cool, calm, and collected it's no wonder everyone enjoys us. ^_^

What are you trying to say? :umm:

And you're mad. B)

No, I think they tolerate YOU. No one here really likes you. We just use you for post count and use our new gifs on you. -_- And I think I should do more. People like me and Henri are so cool, calm, and collected it's no wonder everyone enjoys us. ^_^

What are you trying to say? :umm:

Just slightly bothered. :rolleyes:

I am the MOST beloved forum member. I am a LEGEND and an ICON. Everyone here LOVES me and anxiously await my every post. You and Hendrika, OBVIOUSLY want to be me. Everyone can see it, but you'll unfortunately never attain my ICONIC status. -_- You and Hendrika are LEGENDARY for doing too much, I will say that. ^_^

That she recovered from her "crazy as hell" period...that's all. :unsure:

Just slightly bothered. :rolleyes:

I am the MOST beloved forum member. I am a LEGEND and an ICON. Everyone here LOVES me and anxiously await my every post. You and Hendrika, OBVIOUSLY want to be me. Everyone can see it, but you'll unfortunately never attain my ICONIC status. -_- You and Hendrika are LEGENDARY for doing too much, I will say that. ^_^

That she recovered from her "crazy as hell" period...that's all. :unsure:

Asian%20Laugh.gif

• Upvote 1