HONG KONG'S SONG IS ......

Shawn1814

JANET News - 珍納嚴選香港之歌 (JANET PICKS THE SONG FOR HONG KONG)

bit.ly

為慶祝榮獲三十五首冠軍作品,而即將舉辦其最大型世界巡迴演唱會的珍納積遜(JANET JACKSON),經已為香港站的演出挑選了一首專屬作品。珍納推舉了在其「Janet」《珍納》專輯中的流行名作「如果」《IF》,並送給香港及當地的樂迷。珍納解釋稱:「在亞洲裡我所體會到的美麗、神秘與愛都是《IF》的重要元素,因此《IF》將會成為送給香港樂迷的歌曲。在情人節晚上,我將會把這全部都帶給大家。」在珍納的『冠軍之旅巡迴』(Janet Number Ones) 中,她亦會為每一個演唱會舉辦城市獻上一首親自挑選的專屬作品。 :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Youtube

Myspace

Facebook

The Best - France

The Best - UK

Follow Janet on Twitter

JACKSON TOUR DATE MOVED UP AND TO MANILA http://bit.ly/hNN8cu -Janet's Teamabout 16 hours ago

Winter Books Preview: Good reads tend to snowball | RT @USATODAY http://usat.ly/elIRBi -Janet's Team2 days ago

JANET JACKSON ADDS CITY TO HER INTERNATIONAL TOUR http://bit.ly/eLHLXf -Janet's Team4 days ago

Home

Janet

Music

Photos

Videos

Store

JANET PICKS THE SONG FOR HONG KONG

01/08/11

Janet Jackson has chosen the first song dedication for her largest ever world tour celebrating 35 number ones hits. Janet has chosen to dedicate her hit song “IF” from the album “Janet'” to the fans and city of Hong Kong. "I dedicate my number one ‘IF’ to my fans in Hong Kong. The beauty, mystery and love I find in Asia was all a part of ‘IF’, and now for Valentines Day, I'm bringing it all to you," said the Icon. Part of Janet’s "Janet Number Ones" tour will be the dedication of a number one song to each city.

The Hong Kong performance will take place at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre on February 14th (tickets are currently on sale).

So much of Janet’s music is about love it is only fitting that she perform on Valentine’s Day. For the special occasion, a unique package containing a rose and chocolates will be available for purchase at the Hong Kong performance. Janet has also selected the first fan winner of the contest in voting for the cities. The winner will be announced on www.JanetJackson.com and they will receive an autographed copy of NUMBER ONES and an autographed copy of her upcoming book "True You" (on stands February 8th). In each of the 35 cities Janet will recognize 20 young people under 20 whose lives and work have enriched their communities in a major way. If you wish to submit someone you know in one of the selected cities please visit www.janetjackson.com .

Janet currently stars in Tyler Perry's successful and critically acclaimed motion picture, "For Colored Girls." Janet recently achieved number one iTunes status with her performance of "Nothing," written and produced by her in association with Johnta Austin, Bryan-Michael Cox and Jermaine Dupri for the film "Why Did I Get Married Too?" for which she also starred. “Nothing” is one of the 41 in contention for best original song in a motion picture by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ® .

Her upcoming book "True You" is being published by Karen Hunter Publishing, an imprint of Gallery Books at Simon & Schuster will be in stores on February 8th. Janet's first book will reveal her unique, insider's perspective on dieting and exercise-from her past, present and future-with help from her personal nutritionist, David Allen. True You chronicles Janet's lifelong struggles with weight and self-esteem. The book is a self help/esteem book where Janet will use anecdotes from her real life to illustrate the power of self esteem and how she struggles and her continued growth as an artist and a woman.

Janet Jackson ‘NUMBER ONES’ – Live In Hong Kong

Tickets On Sale : HK Ticketing & all Tom Lee outlets

Ticket Prices : HKD480 / HKD580 / HKD880 / HKD1080 / HKD1480 plus HK Ticketing booking fee.

Booking Hotline : (+852) 3128 8288

Enquiries & Information : (+852) 2922-8288

Internet Bookings : www.hkticketing.com

For further information please contact:

LIVE LIMITED : (+852) 2853-7643

Caroline Qwek : (+852) 6053-3801

Email : caroline.qwek@yahoo.com

Find Us On Facebook : Live Limited

http://www.janetjackson.com

Janet recently achieved number one iTunes status with her performance of "Nothing," written and produced by her in association with Johnta Austin, Bryan-Michael Cox and Jermaine Dupri for the film "Why Did I Get Married Too?" for which she also starred. “Nothing” is one of the 41 in contention for best original song in a motion picture by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ® .

:umm:

Did it not go to number one???? <_<

Yeah, but to say "achieved number one iTunes status with her performance" is a bit much, don'tcha-thank? :umm: And for it to have been a part of a medley is even messier. :umm:

I will not be using this iTunes "achievement" as ammo when I stan for Janet. No ma'am. :mellow:

Hunti, Janet's team has been trying their puss with these writes ups. Just look at how they called FGC critically acclaimed. Huuuuun-teeeeeeee.......

:lol:

I'm mad even before the movie came out, there were whispers of an Oscar nomination. I know it was Janet's team planting that seed of false hope. :lol:

Archived