Artist Cites The Influence of Janet Jackson’s The Velvet Rope

bu.

Well one day back in 2009 I was watching tv....just wasting away at life. Then I saw her..standing 6 feet tall looking like the greatest bottom..Her name was Tyler Perry and next to her was this gorgeous pretty brown woman with this jeri curl weave down her back and her titties sitting HIGH...about 5'5...brown eyes, ONE LAZY...thick waisted with thin edges...I said WHO IS THIS WOMAN? IS SHE NEW? Then I came to realize it was Janhova...She had returned and was back to slay us..in THEE'ATERS. The commercial for Why Did I Get Married Too helped me find the Queen I had needed in my life all this time. I soon connected with others who had studied her gospels. After months of training myself to be Janhova's solider I stumbled upon this site. It seems nice here. I think I'll stay. :)

alright5.gif

Cassidy?

• Upvote 1

Well one day back in 2009 I was watching tv....just wasting away at life. Then I saw her..standing 6 feet tall looking like the greatest bottom..Her name was Tyler Perry and next to her was this gorgeous pretty brown woman with this jeri curl weave down her back and her titties sitting HIGH...about 5'5...brown eyes, ONE LAZY...thick waisted with thin edges...I said WHO IS THIS WOMAN? IS SHE NEW? Then I came to realize it was Janhova...She had returned and was back to slay us..in THEE'ATERS. The commercial for Why Did I Get Married Too helped me find the Queen I had needed in my life all this time. I soon connected with others who had studied her gospels. After months of training myself to be Janhova's solider I stumbled upon this site. It seems nice here. I think I'll stay. :)

alright5.gif

dwedfbjskffrbwajekldfrdfv;jakf.vdzvhjzdfksvndzjkcv!!!!!!!!!!!! All of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!