Tamar Braxton- Love And War

jarrylf

She's #6 on UK R&B/Soul itunes! Fucking UK iTunes!! Like she has NO promo here, NO reality show here...and yet she's #6!!! She's #95 overall. I know this isn't going to be a smash here but this is impressive for someone that is completely irrelevant in the UK. I'm so proud of her.

She's #6 on UK R&B/Soul itunes! Fucking UK iTunes!! Like she has NO promo here, NO reality show here...and yet she's #6!!! She's #95 overall. I know this isn't going to be a smash here but this is impressive for someone that is completely irrelevant in the UK. I'm so proud of her.

WAIT, so the UK gets no BFV or T&V? OMG poor Brits, yall are being deprived....just like with Living Single (I still can't get over that it didnt air there). But yea you're right it says alot that even withotu the shows that she's most known for that she can still chart like she is there too.

WAIT, so the UK gets no BFV or T&V? OMG poor Brits, yall are being deprived....just like with Living Single (I still can't get over that it didnt air there). But yea you're right it says alot that even withotu the shows that she's most known for that she can still chart like she is there too.

BFV only just started a couple months ago. There's no T&V but she's been in the tabloids here several times :lmao:

Ugh TAMAR!!! I wanted to me all meh about your song but it's the best rnb track I've heard in a really long time. The vocals and harmonies just slay......

I'm really impressed by the braxtons - it's become clear that Toni is no more talented than the others - she just got lucky. I love both Trina and Tamars offerings. Now for Traci :lmao:

I'm beginning to think all of them can potentially be good solo artist, Towanda did alot of the leads on their group album and did great, and we saw on 1 of the last episodes Traci's voice has alot of versatility too.

I'm beginning to think all of them can potentially be good solo artist, Towanda did alot of the leads on their group album and did great, and we saw on 1 of the last episodes Traci's voice has alot of versatility too.

Apparently a traci is a great singer and dancer she just let it go and put in weight and stuff lol. I love the braxtons song slow flow - Trina has a really great voice. From that song it sounds better than towanda. But really they are all great singers.