Tamar Braxton- Love And War

jarrylf

yep she's no.1 on itunes. I didn't know she could sing like that.

you must be unaware of this song...

2:28

There are others that I dont feel like posting. I have the Braxtons album and its pretty good. All of the sisters can sang.

Should I make this the "official Tamar" thread?

no

you must be unaware of this song...

[/media]

2:28

There are others that I dont feel like posting. I have the Braxtons album and its pretty good. All of the sisters can sang.

I am unaware lol. Only Braxton's songs i've heard was Toni's

She really could've been a big star (I mean I guess she still can). But she has the best voice next to Toni's in the family. We dont really know how Traci sounds other than that one episode on BFV, but I dont think she's better than Toni or Tamar.

• Upvote 1

She really could've been a big star (I mean I guess she still can). But she has the best voice next to Toni's in the family. We dont really know how Traci sounds other than that one episode on BFV, but I dont think she's better than Toni or Tamar.

Tamars voice I a lot better than Toni's. Her range is far bigger. Toni has a more unique Tone.

I noticed that in harmonies Traci takes the higher parts just below Tamar's. It would be interesting to hear her sing properly without messing around like when she was doing her vocal practice.

Tamars voice I a lot better than Toni's. Her range is far bigger. Toni has a more unique Tone.

I noticed that in harmonies Traci takes the higher parts just below Tamar's. It would be interesting to hear her sing properly without messing around like when she was doing her vocal practice.

It's bigger, but i dont know about far bigger. Depends on how you define it (is 4 octaves far better than 3?). Vocally I would still put Toni over Tamar for uniqueness alone.

I'd put Tamar over Toni because Tamar can go as low as Toni, but Toni can't really go as high as Tamar (that we know of anyway). But it's almost a tie for me because Toni's voice is pretty damn versitile too (at least it was for the 1st 2 albums) but Tamar can do more with hers which is impressive to me

LOL I don't know if you were being serious with the Octaves question but yes, 4 is better than 3. But 3 is still great, theres alot of singers really with 1.

I'd put Tamar over Toni because Tamar can go as low as Toni, but Toni can't really go as high as Tamar (that we know of anyway). But it's almost a tie for me because Toni's voice is pretty damn versitile too (at least it was for the 1st 2 albums) but Tamar can do more with hers which is impressive to me

LOL I don't know if you were being serious with the Octaves question but yes, 4 is better than 3. But 3 is still great, theres alot of singers really with 1.

Janet has 3 :)

I call Janet's 3.5 because of that whisle note that we havent heard her do in almost 20yrs, but still lol. Yea I think Toni has about 2 or 3. I know Austin's the 1 who knows the technicalities of all the octaves and ranges of everybody in the biz

Janet has a whistle note? I know Janet can go REALLY deep - check out the low harmonies on IGL and And on And on during the verses - and obviously LWND

Janet has a whistle note? I know Janet can go REALLY deep - check out the low harmonies on IGL and And on And on during the verses - and obviously LWND

Chille, Love Will Neva do, listen to the UK remix, you can hear where her whistle ends and the horn begins perfectly. And she did it for most of the 1st leg of the janet. tour

But yea her deeps are DEEEEP, and also underrated. The harmony's she does are perfection and a great example of her range.

• Upvote 1

Chille, Love Will Neva do, listen to the UK remix, you can hear where her whistle ends and the horn begins perfectly. And she did it for most of the 1st leg of the janet. tour

But yea her deeps are DEEEEP, and also underrated. The harmony's she does are perfection and a great example of her range.

I Have the uk DOAD so I know that note and I heard the Janet tour one. It's a great note :) I thought you meant whistle note like Mariah

no she cant