The Official Lady Gaga Thread

Aquaria

Im actually glad for the over the top negative reviews, made me lower my expectations, & I like it, it has some good cuts, more filler than any of her albums, but for what it is it isnt near as awful as I feared. Its problem is it has very little replay value, but for what it is its alright 

This album is very relaxing. More of an alternative, adult contemporary sound. Not as instant or mainstream as her past efforts.

I'm on my second listen and I definitely love Diamond Heart, A-Yo, Dancing In Circles, Perfect Illusion, Just Another Day, and I'm soooo into Hey Girl with Florence Welch. I like John Wayne, Grigio Girls, and Come To Mama. Angel Down, Sinners Prayer, Million Reasons and Joanne are OK.

Her performances on SNL were the tea! I'm excited for her Superbowl performance and I know this tour is going to be great. I'll be there!

And I honestly think "Perfect Illusion" is a great single. IDGAF if it wasn't a monster hit on radio, that's the sound I like from her. I like when she does songs with rock/alternative influences like that and I loved the jazz she did with Tony Bennett on C2C. I think it's great to branch out and experiment with other genres. That loud ass EDM electropop sound was getting dated for her. 

• Upvote 1

I don't have the desire to sit down and listen to it just yet. Too much going on. I heard itunes snippets though and 7 songs sounded pretty decent. I'm looking forward to hearing Diamond Heart and Hey Girl in full. 

Well her prediction rise is due to what I thought & knew all along, she should've been doing TV performances. The video should've dropped the same time as the 1st single, imo, that's just how it should be these days, it's like no excuse not to do that and much more of a benefit, Gaga's performances have always been the main draw, when she brings the songs to life on a stage, it really helps, and that there's been no national performance before SNL I believe that stalled things. 

But yea when listening to the album my outcome was that even the songs I didn't like or deemed forgetable would be geat live, and that's just how she's really always been really.

• Upvote 1

Well her prediction rise is due to what I thought & knew all along, she should've been doing TV performances. The video should've dropped the same time as the 1st single, imo, that's just how it should be these days, it's like no excuse not to do that and much more of a benefit, Gaga's performances have always been the main draw, when she brings the songs to life on a stage, it really helps, and that there's been no national performance before SNL I believe that stalled things. 

But yea when listening to the album my outcome was that even the songs I didn't like or deemed forgetable would be geat live, and that's just how she's really always been really.

The singles will flop no matter when the videos are released

Main stage is great and all but if the song is shit then what's the point

this song makes me cry. -_- 

It can be very emotional if you relate to it -_- 

BTW, Million Grammys is kinda slaying :o  Never thought that that would be the track to pull Stefani Billbordanotta out of the gutter :o 

@PropaGaga: Björk played the title track from #Joanne during her Red Bull Music Academy DJ set last night!

SCREAMING at my Queen and I STANNING for the same track at the same time :wub:  This just confirms that we have a deep connection -_-  

• Upvote 1