So there was an MJ vs JJ fanbase war on Twitter on Friday

bu.

Kori is a Bey stain though..

Everyone got involved :lmao:. It started off with JJ Vs MJ and then someone dissed Bey and they came running :lmao:. And then the Navy were being shady as fuck RT'ing and stirring the pot. It was a mess :lmao:.

It's not just some of his stans hating her. Some of hers hate him, too. Those kinds of stans exist on both sides.

Yeah MJ fans are even more vicious when it comes to Janice. For example, during that Paris Janet thing on other boards (i was not paying attention at all to this one tbh) the MJ fans would go bananas and were pretty much all against Janet without even knowing if it was true or not. I've never seen them come in such a large number against Latoya even thought they knew that Janet was the closest one to MJ.

As for the MJ hate over here i don't think that it's in such a large number, people just tend to pay attention to those who say shit and want attention rather than just pay them dust. If you notice carefully, It's the same for pretty much every dead or alive artist that they know that will give them the attention they are seeking if they talk shit. That's their only road to relevance on this site i guess...

Yeah MJ fans are even more vicious when it comes to Janice. For example, during that Paris Janet thing on other boards (i was not paying attention at all to this one tbh) the MJ fans would go bananas and were pretty much all against Janet without even knowing if it was true or not. I've never seen them come in such a large number against Latoya even thought they knew that Janet was the closest one to MJ.

As for the MJ hate over here i don't think that it's in such a large number, people just tend to pay attention to those who say shit and want attention rather than just pay them dust. If you notice carefully, It's the same for pretty much every dead or alive artist that they know that will give them the attention they are seeking if they talk shit. That's their only road to relevance on this site i guess...

Janet fans can be just as vicious when it comes to Michael. On that example: just like the ton of Janet/Jackson fam fans who came for Paris calling her a brat/cunt/bitch, Michael should have left something for the siblings and that Joe needed to get his belt and all of that? Even after all of that, with the Wills and Trusts coming out in the Estate/Michael/Kids/Katherine's favor, Janet's fans still talk like that about Paris and Michael. Like I said, it goes both ways.

If you say so.

Yeah you can keep saying that all you want...but like I said I've never seen it...especially as much as you are saying it happens that 60% of the forum hates him...that's reaching a bit don't you think?

You can't see God but you believe he exists, right? You don't have to see something for it to be true ;).I think it's sad you took the 60% literally.