So there was an MJ vs JJ fanbase war on Twitter on Friday

bu.

There really is no way to shade Janet.

MJ has more success than her? Janet is the most successful family member, alive.

Janet whispers and can't sing? Those whispers have sold over 100 million records.

Janet has 3 flop albums in a row? Her flop albums have outsold most of the new girls today.

Janet doesn't dance like she used to? She will slaughter your fave just by standing still and staring at the audience for 2 minutes.

Janet is irrelevant? Janet can retire and vacation for the rest of her life on her millions. When will you get off of EBT and Section 8?

Janet is trying to look like MJ? Her tresses are laid like the Garden of Eden, she is an eternal and heavenly Goddess. Don't be upset you weren't as blessed.

Janet is not influential? Every major mainstream female artist is inspired in some way, shape, or form by her. Any chick that tries to be sexy on a magazine cover will always pale in comparison to her 1993 Rolling Stone cover.

I feel like Mufasa passing on the baton from the clouds to Simba :cry:

• Upvote 1

Janet is irrelevant? Janet can retire and vacation for the rest of her life on her millions. When will you get off of EBT and Section 8?

Janet is trying to look like MJ? Her tresses are laid like the Garden of Eden, she is an eternal and heavenly Goddess. Don't be upset you weren't as blessed.

tumblr_mf5p41bU0T1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • Upvote 4

MJ has more success than her? Janet is the most successful family member, alive.

Janet whispers and can't sing? Those whispers have sold over 100 million records.

Janet has 3 flop albums in a row? Her flop albums have outsold most of the new girls today.

Janet doesn't dance like she used to? She will slaughter your fave just by standing still and staring at the audience for 2 minutes.

Janet is not influential? Every major mainstream female artist is inspired in some way, shape, or form by her. Any chick that tries to be sexy on a magazine cover will always pale in comparison to her 1993 Rolling Stone cover.

:tear: I can't

• Upvote 1

I will say that Janet fans tend to shade MJ A LOT on Twitter, just like when Bad25 aired. MJ stans like to pull out the same read about Janet only being successful because of Michael. They try to act like Janet didn't make a huge impact on music and didn't set the blueprint for every pop star out now. This one bitch said she never heard anyone refer to Janet as a legend. :umm: BITCH IT'S COMMON SENSE! Then we have those Janet fans on Twitter who will shade her at the drop of a hat for Beyonce. Both fan bases are annoying to me on Twitter, but then again all fan bases are annoying on twitter LOL

• Upvote 1

I will say that Janet fans tend to shade MJ A LOT on Twitter, just like when Bad25 aired. MJ stans like to pull out the same read about Janet only being successful because of Michael. They try to act like Janet didn't make a huge impact on music and didn't set the blueprint for every pop star out now. This one bitch said she never anyone refer to Janet as a legend. :umm: BITCH IT'S COMMON SENSE! Then we have those Janet fans on Twitter who will shade her at the drop of a hat for Beyonce. Both fan bases are annoying to me on Twitter, but then again all fan bases are annoying on twitter LOL

This is becoming the truth. I'm sick of it tbqh. But the shade sometimes is hilarious. That's the only reason. -_-

This is becoming the truth. I'm sick of it tbqh. But the shade sometimes is hilarious. That's the only reason. -_-

Lately the Whitney and Janet fans have been going at it. It's really in poor taste when the Janet fans make Whitney death jokes. Most of the time it's not even remotely funny.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I feel like Mufasa passing on the baton from the clouds to Simba :cry:

Kishi got his original lessons in shade from me! I deserve just as much credit for his shady ways as you do! :umm: lol

tumblr_mf5p41bU0T1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I just.... *steals*

:ph34r:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Kishi got his original lessons in shade from me! I deserve just as much credit for his shady ways as you do! :umm: lol

I just.... *steals*

:ph34r:

But you don't shade - you get shaded :S. And you can steal it - I stole it myself LOL