So there was an MJ vs JJ fanbase war on Twitter on Friday

bu.

You can't see God but you believe he exists, right? You don't have to see something for it to be true ;).I think it's sad you took the 60% literally.

I assumed since you said it you knew what you were talking about...silly me. I should've known better. Say no more

MJ fans dislike Janet because she really became a huge success, when you at the top of yo game folks come for you. MJ I have liked but at some point his music all started to sound the same, at least Janet was willingly to grow and try new stuff MJ not so much

Pretty much. I never understood why some MJ fans felt the need to dislike her. He's a legend in his own right - where's the threat? Same with the other way round.

Pretty much. I never understood why some MJ fans felt the need to dislike her. He's a legend in his own right - where's the threat? Same with the other way round.

I think they disliked her because she was a woman too and she really danced her ass off it was like well let's just hate on her no real solid reason. Now Latoya I could see she dogged MJ in life at some point and now she all in his kids face, trust MJ would not have them kids out there pimping energy drinks.

I think they disliked her because she was a woman too and she really danced her ass off it was like well let's just hate on her no real solid reason. Now Latoya I could see she dogged MJ in life at some point and now she all in his kids face, trust MJ would not have them kids out there pimping energy drinks.

As an MJ fan myself - and I used to go on the boards too... I never saw any major 'hate' until her interview with Robin (or it might have been Oprah) where Janet said 'life goes on' and agreed he had a problem. The new post June-25 stans were real pissed at that :lol:.

MJ fans dislike Janet because she really became a huge success, when you at the top of yo game folks come for you. MJ I have liked but at some point his music all started to sound the same, at least Janet was willingly to grow and try new stuff MJ not so much

I stan for both Mike and Jan so this definitely doesn't apply to me but even the MJ stans I know who don't care for her don't use this as a reason. Not even close. I'll respectfully disagree with the rest of that.

Bitch I remember that tweet! ea2a4fdb.gif

But that pretty much sums it up tbh. Janet fans still have Janet, MJ fans don't have MJ. From the Murray case to estate, it's all a classic case of displacement.

AGREE! When he was alive, they were obsessive and crazy, but they became delusional and psychotic once he passed away. They hold a grudge against Janet because she's still here with us.

Plus as Bu said on Twitter, they're just mad cuz Janet admitted he had a drug addiction. What's hilarious is that they think they know more about the situation when they haven't spent 10 seconds with anyone in the family. DeadBanana.gif Then they act like he didn't have a drug addiction in the past couple of years. Didn't know drug addictions was like the chicken pox - once you've been cured, you can never get it again. DeadBanana.gif Drug addictions are lifelong struggles, the concept of "Relapse" is very real.

• Upvote 1

OH, i never payed attention to twitter so i didn't know about the stuff that happened over there. I just never understood why most of them started to hate Janet so much but i guess that it kinda makes sense with the delusional ways and the family drama after his death.

I've seen Prince stans defending Janet more than MJ stans on other boards/on his own board so that was kinda weird to see :lol:

For the record I dont hate Janet Jackson's sister Michael however I have always found her to be extra and musically overrated. I will say that. I try to let people know as much as Janet is a queen of my musical heart that shes not the only one and I dont give my opinions on MJ based on any bias. Thats how I feel being a fan of Janet or not but those girls never wanna hear it. They believe every opinion you may have for any entertainer is you comparing them to Janet. I no longer go back and forth with people who dont know Janet beyond TTWLG and AFY. They know nothing of her discography and they cant look past Thriller and the Bad album to actually think that another artist with the last name Jackson could create beautiful music and make history and set the bar. I just be like .....

tumblr_lt3cwzIDoU1qipyqco1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

Their shade is horrible. Sh*t isnt even funny anymore. Id rather write their Janet shade because at least it'd be funny. Continuing to say "whisper queen" is pathetic. They think the shade fresh and they all hype like they got a KIII

1651191_o.gif

Then i go ...

359535_o.gif

Then I just throw that shade right back then they get mad....

YouMadOprah.gif

• Upvote 1

There really is no way to shade Janet.

MJ has more success than her? Janet is the most successful family member, alive.

Janet whispers and can't sing? Those whispers have sold over 100 million records.

Janet has 3 flop albums in a row? Her flop albums have outsold most of the new girls today.

Janet doesn't dance like she used to? She will slaughter your fave just by standing still and staring at the audience for 2 minutes.

Janet is irrelevant? Janet can retire and vacation for the rest of her life on her millions. When will you get off of EBT and Section 8?

Janet is trying to look like MJ? Her tresses are laid like the Garden of Eden, she is an eternal and heavenly Goddess. Don't be upset you weren't as blessed.

Janet is not influential? Every major mainstream female artist is inspired in some way, shape, or form by her. Any chick that tries to be sexy on a magazine cover will always pale in comparison to her 1993 Rolling Stone cover.

• Upvote 8