JANET US & CANADA TOUR DATES!!!!!!!!

Chase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney isn't a good performer... she only gets a pass because shes white and the media feels sorry for her to be honest. I have nothing against her though I like some of her music but would never go to see her live...

back in the early 2000's she was great after she had kids, got on drugs and had a nervous breakdown she hasn't been the same i love it how her stans hold on to the good ole days of Brit they really have to except she never gonna be that way again

back in the early 2000's she was great after she had kids, got on drugs and had a nervous breakdown she hasn't been the same i love it how her stans hold on to the good ole days of Brit they really have to except she never gonna be that way again

She killed it in that video with mandoucha. I was like oh wow I never seen a white girl who could really dance... but yeah... it did go downhill after that... I love black out though I still listen to it... to me its one of the greatest pop albums of all time and I'm not even a fan of hers.

Janet fans cling on to the good ole days too.... and its a lil annoying but atleast Janet can still put on a good show and really put her pussy in a performance.

You wouldn't even know if britney was there with all the shit she has going on during her "performance" Her dances and pyro do all the work for her... :lmao:

Ur shade at janet makes me laugh though :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rather take Britney walking around on stage digging in her ass then a canceled date(s), hun.

When was the last time you saw Janet? Oh...yeahh.... :coffee:

Archived