JANET US & CANADA TOUR DATES!!!!!!!!

Chase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's gonna have to do something. Some of these cities that she's doing she sold out during the last tour. And doing smaller venues is gonna make tickets more scarce. It's gonna be like trying to stop two fat bitches from fighting over the last Church's biscuit.

She's gonna have to do something. Some of these cities that she's doing she sold out during the last tour. And doing smaller venues is gonna make tickets more scarce. It's gonna be like trying to stop two fat bitches from fighting over the last Church's biscuit.

She only sold out LA and Vegas on her last tour. TBH, I don't think she cares about how fast the shows might sell-out. -_- The whole concept of the tour is doing smaller venues and it's not about being up-close and personal :rolleyes: We know the truth, Janet. Lmao.

She only sold out LA and Vegas on her last tour. TBH, I don't think she cares about how fast the shows might sell-out. -_- The whole concept of the tour is doing smaller venues and it's not about being up-close and personal :rolleyes: We know the truth, Janet. Lmao.

She sold out in LA, Vegas, DC, and a few other places. 85% and up is a sell out. :rolleyes: But let's not act like Janet can't still fill arenas. Her popularity is much better than it was during the RWUT and she was doing arenas. I'm sure she could still sell them if she wanted to.

She sold out in LA, Vegas, DC, and a few other places. 85% and up is a sell out. :rolleyes: But let's not act like Janet can't still fill arenas. Her popularity is much better than it was during the RWUT and she was doing arenas. I'm sure she could still sell them if she wanted to.

Chile please! :rolleyes: L.A. was a 100% sold-out, Vegas and Houston was 99% sold-out. D.C. was 94%. The rest of the dates were below 86%. I'm not going to even address the latter. A mess. I will say that if Janet and her camp felt that she can still fill up arenas she would be doing them. There's a reason why she's doing this tour. She's trying to re-establish herself as a touring act.

Chile please! :rolleyes: L.A. was a 100% sold-out, Vegas and Houston was 99% sold-out. D.C. was 94%. The rest of the dates were below 86%. I'm not going to even address the latter. A mess. I will say that if Janet and her camp felt that she can still fill up arenas she would be doing them. There's a reason why she's doing this tour. She's trying to re-establish herself as a touring act.

I mean, what's there to reestablish when she was doing arenas and selling decently? Only 4 were below 80%. And everyone knows Janet is known as a touring act. It just takes promotion and demand. I know what Janet is doing, but let's not act like she's some mediocre act.

Rather take Britney walking around on stage digging in her ass then a canceled date(s), hun.

When was the last time you saw Janet? Oh...yeahh.... :coffee:

Oh you trying to tease me? Yeah she canceled on me and as a result of that I almost turned on her... I will never really forgive her for that but... I will buy a ticket with the wait and see attitude... Britney doesn't really even walk... she just flaps her arms around lol... I don't know what you see in her performance wise honestly...

I mean, what's there to reestablish when she was doing arenas and selling decently? Only 4 were below 80%. And everyone knows Janet is known as a touring act. It just takes promotion and demand. I know what Janet is doing, but let's not act like she's some mediocre act.

Um LMAO. She's wasn't doing Janet Jackson numbers that's why there was so much hoopla surrounding the previous tour. It's not about selling "decently". Right, but the overall average sell-out was just 84%. It's really no shade and I'm not acting like Janet's a mediocre act. Just being honest. Also the most important thing that Janet needs is demand.

Archived