JANET JACKSON PERFORMS AT RELIANT STADIUM

journey360

YEP! YEP! YEP! JANET JACKSON RETURNS TO THE STADIUM WHERE HER SUPERBOWL INCIDENT OCCURED :wtf: FOR A 2 HOUR PERFORMANCE ON

MARCH 4, 2011 IN HOUSTON, TX :yep:

HOUSTON TEXAS HAS FINALLY BOOKED JANET JACKSON TO PERFORM AT THE HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW & RODEO. I JUST FLEW TO NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA LAST YEAR TO SEE JANET JACKSON PERFORM AT THE ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL.

I BE DAMN! NOW SHE COMING TO ME--TO MY CITY B)

PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY

PRESALE TICKETS START WEDNESDAY JANUARY 12, 2011 @9:00AM

AND IM GETTING FLOOR SEATS OR AS LOW AS I CAN GET.

HOW HOUSTON GET SO BLESSED :whistle: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Houston-Livestock-Show-and-Rodeo-tickets/artist/803872

HOUSTON – The 2011 RodeoHouston lineup features everything from pop superstar Janet Jackson to glam rock legends KISS, alongside country favorites like Brad Paisley and Tim McGraw.

Kid Rock and Lady Antebellum are also on the list released Monday by the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. .

Together, the 21 entertainers scheduled to perform have 18 Grammys, 60 Country Music Association Awards, 66 Academy of Country Music Awards and even an Emmy.

Here's the schedule:

Tuesday, March 1: Clay Walker

Wednesday, March 2 (Value Day): Trace Adkins

Thursday, March 3: Sugarland

Friday, March 4 (Black Heritage Day sponsored by Kroger): Janet Jackson

Saturday, March 5: Billy Currington

Sunday, March 6: Selena Gomez

Monday, March 7: Tim McGraw

Tuesday, March 8: Keith Urban

Wednesday, March 9 (Value Day): Martina McBride

Thursday, March 10: Rascal Flatts

Friday, March 11: Lady Antebellum

Saturday, March 12: Gary Allan

Sunday, March 13 (Go Tejano Day): La Arrolladora Banda El Limon, La Leyenda

Monday, March 14 : Kid Rock

Tuesday, March 15: KISS

Wednesday, March 16: (Value Day) Miranda Lambert

Thursday, March 17: Zac Brown Band

Friday, March 18: Alan Jackson

Saturday, March 19 (RodeoHouston BP Super Series Championship): Brad Paisley

Sunday, March 20 (CINCH RodeoHouston Super Shootout): Jason Aldean

RodeoHouston runs through Tuesday, March 1through Sunday, March 20. .

Tickets go on sale Saturday, Jan. 15, at 10 a.m. at www.rodeohouston.com and all Ticketmaster locations (excluding Reliant Park box office until Monday, Jan. 17) and by phone at 1-800-726-1313.

Rodeo ticket prices range from $18 to $21, plus a Ticketmaster convenience and handling charge. (A few performances may have a limited number of tickets available from $24 to $86)

Value Day Wednesdays include $10 upper level Rodeo tickets, plus values throughout Reliant Park each Wednesday of the Show.

A limited number of Chute Seats are available for $300 and $200, are located directly behind the bucking chutes, and include food, drinks, and the opportunity to watch the star entertainer from the arena floor.

The only sure way to see all 20 performances is with Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Season Tickets. Season Tickets start as low as $336.

Mini-Season Tickets, with nine great performances in each option, start at $146. Seating is in the loge and upper levels of Reliant Stadium.

Two options are available for Mini-Season Tickets:

Option A includes the March 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14, 16, 18 and 19 performances.

Option B includes the March 2, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 15, 17 and 20 performances.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/113216459.html

Reliant Stadium will be the largest arena Janet performs in, at least in the states.

Reliant Stadium's seating capaticy is 70,500 seats. We'll see if Janet can pull it off. I'm sure

those in Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio will be driving to Houston to see her as well.

OMG... tickets to see Janet at Reliant Stadium range from $16-$5,880.

The only tickets ticketmaster has are the 600 level tickets and thats the highets level way up top (none wants to be up there) If you want a lower level seat you have to go through a different ticket agency.

Two tickets in the lower section called "action seats" cost us $500 ($250 each) We are in the 100 level seats in section 126 directly facing the stage down low right in front of the stage.

The seats called "chute seats" at Reliant Stadium are normally $200-$300 per ticket, but for Janet they are $1000-$3000 per ticket. Those are the ones where you stand close up around the stage. The lower "Club Seats" where you get a steak, wine, and all that... $5,000.

One thing for sure, when Janet Jackson roll out of Houston she will be taking a boat load of money with her. Its gone be so cool to see Janet get carried in to where the stage is by horse carriage (thats the only way she will get to that stage-its in the middle of stadium in the dirt where the bulls and horses gallop).

We gone rodeo-hoe Janet out here in Houston-make her work hard for all this money.

The only tickets ticketmaster has are the 600 level tickets and thats the highets level way up top (none wants to be up there) If you want a lower level seat you have to go through a different ticket agency.

Two tickets in the lower section called "action seats" cost us $500 ($250 each) We are in the 100 level seats in section 126 directly facing the stage down low right in front of the stage.

The seats called "chute seats" at Reliant Stadium are normally $200-$300 per ticket, but for Janet they are $1000-$3000 per ticket. Those are the ones where you stand close up around the stage. The lower "Club Seats" where you get a steak, wine, and all that... $5,000.

One thing for sure, when Janet Jackson roll out of Houston she will be taking a boat load of money with her. Its gone be so cool to see Janet get carried in to where the stage is by horse carriage (thats the only way she will get to that stage-its in the middle of stadium in the dirt where the bulls and horses gallop).

We gone rodeo-hoe Janet out here in Houston-make her work hard for all this money.

:lmao:

Reliant Stadium will be the largest arena Janet performs in, at least in the states.

Reliant Stadium's seating capaticy is 70,500 seats. We'll see if Janet can pull it off. I'm sure

those in Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio will be driving to Houston to see her as well.

what was Aloha Stadium's capacity?

gurrrl i'm gonna rebuke u in da name of Jesus 4 that comment :ph34r::lmao: :lmao:

she should've done 1 night @ Radio City and one @ MSG....... and she should've performed @ the Staples Center smh....i dont want my JJ being all overworked and collapsing on stage -_-

Michael lay dead in there, she might not be ready to dance and be happy in Staples Center right now.

Michael lay dead in there, she might not be ready to dance and be happy in Staples Center right now.

The Gibson Theater is much better for L.A. especially if she's performing 2 nights now and possibly a 3rd as it is meant to be "up close and personal" and boy do I want that. I'm wondering what "up close and personal" is the actual concept to Janet. I'm hoping it's what I'm thinking....back to basics like the R.N Tour with little vignettes of performances never seen before live and please Janet change up some of the hits and remix them. PLEASE! I'm going to be happy regardless. But PLEASE JANET remix some of the songs!

Janet sales in Houston gone pick up and turn into a sell out after February 11, 2011.

Maze and Frankie Beverly performing in Houston on February 11, 2011. Lots of blacks just purchased tickets for that show, but they love the rodeo so they will get tickets to see Janet too.

Fedex delivered my tickets. They were torn out of someones season pass booklet. They are some very good seats down low action seats with complimentary drinks and snacks.

Archived