JANET JACKSON PERFORMS AT RELIANT STADIUM

journey360

It will. It will sell out because it's Rodeo Houston, not because ppl wanna see Janet. Surely she's a draw, but the event is HUGE and will sell out regardless.

im just gonna pretend janet sold it out tho :blush:

Fedex delivered my tickets. They were torn out of someones season pass booklet. They are some very good seats down low action seats with complimentary drinks and snacks.

mellow.gifblink.gifph34r.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT...:coffee:

ITS ALL GOOD. THEY LEGIT TICKETS. RELIANT CENTER MAIL OUT THE SEASON PASS TICKETS IN BOOKLET FORM DURING NOVEMBER. SOME PEOPLE (WHITE) JUST LIKE THE COUNTRY MUSIC SO THEY ONLY WANT TO ATTEND THE COUNTRY AND WESTERN SHOWS.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT...:coffee:

ITS ALL GOOD. THEY LEGIT TICKETS. RELIANT CENTER MAIL OUT THE SEASON PASS TICKETS IN BOOKLET FORM DURING NOVEMBER. SOME PEOPLE (WHITE) JUST LIKE THE COUNTRY MUSIC SO THEY ONLY WANT TO ATTEND THE COUNTRY AND WESTERN SHOWS.

A season ticket to all of the events at a venue:unsure: ? So no matter how many events are added during a season, if you have this book of tickets, your good?:mellow: Does the ticket have Janets name on it as the performer? Does it have a specified seat? I hope for your sake, one of these white people that you speak of is not pully a scam.:ph34r:

A season ticket to all of the events at a venue:unsure: ? So no matter how many events are added during a season, if you have this book of tickets, your good?:mellow: Does the ticket have Janets name on it as the performer? Does it have a specified seat? I hope for your sake, one of these white people that you speak of is not pully a scam.:ph34r:

all the sandwiches in her basket aren't there if you know what I mean :whistle:

This is damn near sold out. This is what I get while looking for 2 tickets, best available seats..

Section

Row

Seats

Description 628

K

1 - 2

PRICE LEVEL 11

L: Upper Bowl (Level 6): $18 TypeTicket Options-excluding Chute SeatsPriceUS $21.50 x 2

Price Details Price Details TypeTicket Options-excluding Chute SeatsTicket PriceUS $18.00 x 2Convenience ChargeUS $3.50 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $43.00

Um Janet is the only one performing for that night so wouldn't that mean she sold those tickets herself? :unsure:

It will. It will sell out because it's Rodeo Houston, not because ppl wanna see Janet. Surely she's a draw, but the event is HUGE and will sell out regardless.

:sigh:

This is damn near sold out. This is what I get while looking for 2 tickets, best available seats..

Section

Row

Seats

Description 628

K

1 - 2

PRICE LEVEL 11

L: Upper Bowl (Level 6): $18 TypeTicket Options-excluding Chute SeatsPriceUS $21.50 x 2

Price Details Price Details TypeTicket Options-excluding Chute SeatsTicket PriceUS $18.00 x 2Convenience ChargeUS $3.50 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $43.00

Where are these seats...on the interstate? You get a folding chair on the left shoulder coffee.gif

LOL... YOU ALL REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH :lmao:

THE EVENT IS THE HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO. THE SEASON PASS TICKETS ARE SOLD FOR THE RODEO...NOT FOR JANET.

NO... JANET'S NAME IS NOT ON THE TICKETS. THE TICKETS ARE LONGER AND MUCH WIDER THAN REGULAR TICKETS THAT WOULD HAVE JANETS NAME ON THEM. THEY LOOK LIKE THE TICKETS ON THE RELIANT STADIUM RODEO WEBSITE.

YES, THEY DO HAVE SEAT NUMBERS, ROWS, SEC, ORDER #, PRICE, AND BARCODES ON THEM. THEY HAVE A THE "FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2011 6:45PM" DATE ON THEM.

ON THE BACK OF EACH TICKET IT SAYS "THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET MAY NOT USE THIS TICKET FOR ADVERTISING, ETC... AND THE SPONSORS ARE ON THE BACK OF THE TICKETS--RELIANET ENERGY, COCA COLA, MILLER LITE, FORD, AND BP.

THEY ARE SOME LEGIT TICKETS B) BACK OF THE TICKETS ALSO SAYS, "ALL SALES ARE FINAL. lOST, DESTROYED, OR STOLEN TICKET(S) MAY NOT BE REPLACED, ETC.."

LOOK AT THIS MAP... WE IN THE "ACTION SEATS" IN SECTION 126 WAY DOWN LOW AND AT $199 PER TICKET WE GOT A DAMN GOOD DEAL. ITS SEATS WAY UP HIGHER THAN OURS GOING FOR WAY MORE MONEY.

http://www.tickco.com/schedule/rodeo-houston/march-4-at-6-45-pm/

LOOK AT SECTION 106 THEY SELLING THOSE "ACION SEATS" FOR $408 PER TICKET AND THEY ARE BEHIND THE STAGE

LOL... YOU ALL REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH :lmao:

THE EVENT IS THE HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW AND RODEO. THE SEASON PASS TICKETS ARE SOLD FOR THE RODEO...NOT FOR JANET.

NO... JANET'S NAME IS NOT ON THE TICKETS. THE TICKETS ARE LONGER AND MUCH WIDER THAN REGULAR TICKETS THAT WOULD HAVE JANETS NAME ON THEM. THEY LOOK LIKE THE TICKETS ON THE RELIANT STADIUM RODEO WEBSITE.

YES, THEY DO HAVE SEAT NUMBERS, ROWS, SEC, ORDER #, PRICE, AND BARCODES ON THEM. THEY HAVE A THE "FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2011 6:45PM" DATE ON THEM.

ON THE BACK OF EACH TICKET IT SAYS "THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET MAY NOT USE THIS TICKET FOR ADVERTISING, ETC... AND THE SPONSORS ARE ON THE BACK OF THE TICKETS--RELIANET ENERGY, COCA COLA, MILLER LITE, FORD, AND BP.

THEY ARE SOME LEGIT TICKETS B) BACK OF THE TICKETS ALSO SAYS, "ALL SALES ARE FINAL. lOST, DESTROYED, OR STOLEN TICKET(S) MAY NOT BE REPLACED, ETC.."

LOOK AT THIS MAP... WE IN THE "ACTION SEATS" IN SECTION 126 WAY DOWN LOW AND AT $199 PER TICKET WE GOT A DAMN GOOD DEAL. ITS SEATS WAY UP HIGHER THAN OURS GOING FOR WAY MORE MONEY.

http://www.tickco.co...h-4-at-6-45-pm/

OK Boo, I'm on your side. I want you to see the concert yep.gif. I'm still a little bit concerned. But if you're OK, I'm OK sleep.gif

Section

Row

Seats

Description 628

K

1 - 2

PRICE LEVEL 11

SUBTOTAL*US $43.00

AS FAR AS HOUSTON AND THE RELIANT LIVESTOCK SHOW & RODEO GOES... THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT FOR MARCH 4, 2011. B):whistle:

THE BROKERS BOUGHT UP ALL OF THE LOWER LEVEL SEATS FROM THEM DURING PRESALE.

TICKET MASTER WAS LEFT WITH ONLY THE 600 LEVEL SEATS TO SELL.

ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET A LOWER LEVEL SEAT IS IF YOU BOUGHT A SEASONPASS BACK IN NOVEMBER TO ALL RODEO EVENTS AND CONCERTS... OR YOU MUST BUY A LOWER LEVEL SEAT TICKET FROM ANOTHER TICKET OUTLET/BROKER.

I stand corrected:

Black Heritage Day, Friday, March 4, and Go Tejano Day, Sunday, March 13, are available as part of the Season Ticket line-up, but are not included in the Mini-Season Ticket options. happy.gif

Mary J Blaje was the performer at last years Black Heritage Day Rodoe and it was sold out, but she didnt sell it out until the day of the event.

Archived