The Official "I'm going to see Janet in Atlanta" thread!

janetsgurl108

Okay, this makes the second time she's past up my city-Miami-but, just like with Rock Witchu, that aint gonna stop me. I will be there, this time, front and center, unlike last time i was damn near in the parking lot because I, of course, didn't buy tickets to the ATL show because Miami was on the calender. This time, at least, I have forewarining.I noticed there isn't a presale yet so I will look out for that!! I'm sooo excited!!!! Maybe I will meet some of you Atliens.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't spend that much money..just gas and the room..

well i plan on flying...i just drove there in october...i was not a happy camper...only way i will drive is if someone drives me...and even then im like get me there already

8 for me!...so yeah def i'll be flying...but we should all hook up...well hold up...not all of us, depends who else is planning to attend <_<

That would be nice..my main thing is getting to see Janhova bless me with her essence..I ain't got time for anything else.. :coffee:

That would be nice..my main thing is getting to see Janhova bless me with her essence..I ain't got time for anything else.. :coffee:

and dont let me have seats like i did with the usher concert...yall wont be able to tell me nothing...well forget you punk!...i dont wanna see you either :rolleyes:

Archived