The Official "I'm going to see Janet in Atlanta" thread!

janetsgurl108

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ch. Mr. Grumpy gills don't even like having neigborhs :lmao:

lol...alright now yall back off of papa smurf now...he's not grumpy he just has low tolerence for foolishness (as do i)...lol i finally met him when he was in miami a month ago

lol...alright now yall back off of papa smurf now...he's not grumpy he just has low tolerence for foolishness (as do i)...lol i finally met him when he was in miami a month ago

he don't mind it

What? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ya'll get off of Blatin w/ this grumpy shit...he's not grumpy :hmph:

even he knows he's grumpy >_<

lol he could have said no...im sure im not the only person from the forum he's met

Dont expect to have too much fun outside of the concert becuz what I DO know is Blatin doesnt do much besides go to work and come home ...no outings for him :lol: and he wonder why he hasnt gotten any in centuries >_<

Dont expect to have too much fun outside of the concert becuz what I DO know is Blatin doesnt do much besides go to work and come home ...no outings for him :lol: and he wonder why he hasnt gotten any in centuries >_<

i know we are pretty much the same in that department...listen i love to go out and dance or whatever but im old...if i dont get a nap in...its a wrap, i'll be dancing in them dreams

He's met Trackboy and a few others at the RWY ..ATL show ...I believe .. maybe I should crash with Trackboy or does he stay with grandma or something? :unsure:

trackhoe stays in the dorms

Blatin=the 2011 version of the cat lady but he don't like cats :excited:

Archived