The Official "I'm going to see Janet in Atlanta" thread!

janetsgurl108

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont pay him no mind...cause he talk mad trash on the forum...but then hit me up somewhere else asking why im mean to him and what not...phony

That was on facebook..u were being shady saying things about me indirectly..but it's cool though..I was just wondering because I didn't do anything to you..but I see this board gets you really upset..so I really think it's cool that you don't say shit else to me if that's how you feel.. :coffee:

That was on facebook..u were being shady saying things about me indirectly..but it's cool though..I was just wondering because I didn't do anything to you..but I see this board gets you really upset..so I really think it's cool that you don't say shit else to me if that's how you feel.. :coffee:

i didnt expect that response from him thought u 2 were cool :unsure:

i didnt expect that response from him thought u 2 were cool :unsure:

Exactly..It was a thread he dedicated to you and mentioned my name and he was being shady and shit..that's why I hit him up on facebook..but I ain't gonna dwell on that shit..I thought things were cool, but whatever..It's all good! :dance:

Exactly..It was a thread he dedicated to you and mentioned my name and he was being shady and shit..that's why I hit him up on facebook..but I ain't gonna dwell on that shit..I thought things were cool, but whatever..It's all good! :dance:

cool come to our thread and dont make me have to ask u again :coffee:

Archived