The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

:umm: Based on the stage, she's telling all y'all to suck her c*ck and pay up

Fools -_-

her shows are a pretty good experience though, when she says she's worth the money she back the shit up. For production value alone she does it up.....now talent alone? well :filenails:

Just discovered this the other day. (I loved R&Bdonna B))

R&B Madonna was fun sometimes. :good:

She tried it on the erotica album but it fail flat. But she got the right producers for Bedtime Stories (Dallas, Babyface) and the results were stronger. R&B was such a force in the 90s, it had pop artist jumping on the bandwagon. I miss my childhood. :tear:

• Upvote 1

okay the secret Madge hater in me has to gloat just a lil.....it's possible Madonna will not debut at number 1...she's up against Luke Byran, I think a country act. Anywho my boss whose a huge Madonna fan says "I think it will come in at number 1, and as a matter of fact Im buying my second copy tomorrow"

Im like whatever let that bitch try it ...it aint happening boo, I checked hitsdailydouble this Luke Byran guy pulls way bigger first week numbers, and he's already at number one on Itunes, Madonna at 7 :coffee:

I really couldn't give less of a shit about this album coming out.

Although "Ghosttown" is great... but a little too real for me to listen to -_-

And Living For Love is of course still the shit... but I played it out :filenails: 

I really couldn't give less of a shit about this album coming out.

Although "Ghosttown" is great... but a little too real for me to listen to -_-

And Living For Love is of course still the shit... but I played it out :filenails:

The reviews claim the album is generally favorable on Metacritic, but they only used so many actual reviewers to come to their average score. Whatever the case is, all Im saying is if she touring again, those songs need to hold the show up, cause doing "Vogue" again, no matter the reinvention, is not the biz for her.....Ima see how her promo goes for this one...I haven't listened to the album at all aside from a few leak tracks

This album is great. MUCH better than the last two. In fact I love it. In terms of post-00 albums I prefer it to American Life (and Music) tbh but Confessions of an Arthritis Patient still slays supreme.

https://instagram.com/madonna

zizibello: Which song do you want to sing most on tour?
Madonna: I’m really looking forward to Holy Water.

Alinattybee: Can you incorporate yourself in one word?
Madonna: I can incorporate myself into three words: Bitch, I’m Madonna

@katerina_mandarina: What sort of question about Russia would you raise if you had a chance to meet with Vladimir Putin?
Madonna: Bitch get off my pole.

jayjaywilson_76: Can you please replace the speakers on my car? I’ve been playing Rebel Heart too loud.
Madonna: Depends on how much it costs, what will you do in return? Earn those speakers bitch.

madonnasfffu: If the world would really turn to dust tomorrow, what would you do today?
Madonna: Chatting with my fans

_malin4ik_: Do you remember you kids’ fist words or just some other funny words they’ve ever told you?
Madonna: “No” is the first word my daughter said to me and she’s still saying it.

billyasksmadonna: You say New York city was more fun in the 80s. What’s something that’s actually better about New York today?
Madonna: THere are more vegan restaurants, more whole foods… thats it.

1ofdem: I want to know if you regret not releasing a song as a single from any of your previous albums? In my case I wanted “Thief of Hearts”
Madonna: Thief of hearts is too submersive, it would never get played on the radio.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/...#ixzz3U4Y2dlry

Oh I'm not going to this tour. I can't afford it right now.

I just looked at the European dates, you have until November I believe to get the coins up Bu. I only say this because I really believe a Madonna show is worth seeing, now do you need to go all out and spend over a grand? No but don't count it out just yet, if her tour isn't selling out across the board with multiple dates you may be able to score a good ticket for yourself and go. Often online you can find a single seat on the floor even hours before the show and make it happen. I did that with Justin Timberlake last summer.

I just looked at the European dates, you have until November I believe to get the coins up Bu. I only say this because I really believe a Madonna show is worth seeing, now do you need to go all out and spend over a grand? No but don't count it out just yet, if her tour isn't selling out across the board with multiple dates you may be able to score a good ticket for yourself and go. Often online you can find a single seat on the floor even hours before the show and make it happen. I did that with Justin Timberlake last summer.

I think she's going to sell out tbh. But I used to buy "2nd hand" tickets on Viagogo or Seatwave and thankfully they've never failed me yet.

I think she's going to sell out tbh. But I used to buy "2nd hand" tickets on Viagogo or Seatwave and thankfully they've never failed me yet.

there u go....and I only recommend seeing her because she's one of the last living legends thats out here performing, I wish I could have seen Michael as a solo act live. I did go to the "Victory" tour as a kid...just make a budget and save up and go....Im going ...its not like we pay to go to concerts everyday, I may get to see two acts live a year if they're someone I really enjoy

She will probably sell well in European markets though...but fuck it I say go and have a blast life is short

there u go....and I only recommend seeing her because she's one of the last living legends thats out here performing, I wish I could have seen Michael as a solo act live. I did go to the "Victory" tour as a kid...just make a budget and save up and go....Im going ...its not like we pay to go to concerts everyday, I may get to see two acts live a year if they're someone I really enjoy

She will probably sell well in European markets though...but fuck it I say go and have a blast life is short

and that right there would be the only reason why i'd go see Madonna

Madonna is up against the "Empire" soundtrack for number 1 and it looks like Madonna may come in at number 2

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=295017

hitsdd_photo_gal_39686_photo_1086326192.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
YOUR NEW RELEASES

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_445390794.gifIt’s another battle for #1 on our SPS chart next week as Madonna and the Empire soundtrack lock horns. We’re giving the upside today to the Empire soundtrack as this week’s episode featuring Jennifer Hudson and Mary J. Blige has yet to air and our projection is likely to increase in the next few days. Madonna should lead the album chart at 100-110k. Here are this week’s key debuts:

Empire (Twentieth Century Fox/Columbia) 115-125k (90-100k sales)
Madonna (Live Nation/Interscope) 115-125k (100-110k sales)
Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 95-105k (85-95k sales)

In other news, Cookie Lyon is said to be in consideration as Hillary Clinton's new press liaison.

There are classic photos of music icons Madonna and 2Pac out together in the early '90s floating around the net, but the "Vogue" singer never admitted to being more than just friends with the "Thug Life" rapper. In a recent interview with Howard Stern, however, the Pop queen confirmed the quiet whispers that they were indeed a couple.

While speaking on an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman" that Stern deemed "contentious," Madonna admitted that her relationship with 'Pac had her a little riled up at the time.

"I was dating Tupac Shakur at the time, and the thing is, he got me all riled up about life in general. So, when I went on the show I was feeling very gangster."

Vladtv.com

Yeah its always been rumored they dated but she has never talked about it. Were we supposed to believe they were just friends :lol: The mid nineties was very much her ethnic phase. Tupac, Dennis Rodman, her baby Daddy and probably a few others we dont know. No wonder we got Bedtime Stories.

I vividly remember Dennis Rodman saying Madonna wasn't a dead fish in the bedroom but she wasn't exactly swinging off the chandeliers either. :lol:

I never knew how to take that when I was a kid. Was he saying she was juss a BASIC FUCK and not what you would expect from the "Grand Sex Goddess" herself.