The Official Azealia Banks Thread

Aquaria

The way she "outed" A$AP Sexy was a gag! :lmao: I said this bitch has balls! :lmao:

I like her music. Her personality..not so much. She's one of those people where you just either love her or hate her. I wonder if she's a scorpio. :asham:

Yes! She will give you what you coming for! and he tried it with that dark skinned girls BS.

I guess. It doesn't make a difference to me. Like Rihanna is a CUNT on Twitter, IG, IRL probably...but the music is what it is.

Yes! She will give you what you coming for! and he tried it with that dark skinned girls BS.

I guess. It doesn't make a difference to me. Like Rihanna is a CUNT on Twitter, IG, IRL probably...but the music is what it is.

Yeah, he was wrong for that..but her saying what she said though! :lmao: I GAGGED! :lmao:

I follow Rihanna on twitter only. I don't get into ig or that other shit..Yeah, she's a bitch..but I secretly love her. At least she has success to back her shit up..a voice, performing skills and all that maybe lacking, but she's slays. :shifty:

• 3 weeks later...

Love it ^_^

I'm excited to hear the next single, is it miss camaraderie?

Miss Amor and Miss Camaraderie are supposed to be the next singles

She is a MESS. Her shit didn't drop yet and she's already throwing shade at interscope saying that she misses being unsigned. At this point we might not even get a single or an album.

Miss Amor and Miss Camaraderie are supposed to be the next singles

She is a MESS. Her shit didn't drop yet and she's already throwing shade at interscope saying that she misses being unsigned. At this point we might not even get a single or an album.

*giggles*

I'll guess I'll just have to settle for "The New Classic" by Iggsus.

*giggles*

I'll guess I'll just have to settle for "The New Classic" by Iggsus.

don't do it, Azeasus will serve us the bops even if she has to steal them from Interscope head quarters and upload them on Twitter

16j1tuu_zps22aaf8da.gif

oh, i've been bouncing to ha stuff as well

don't do it, Azeasus will serve us the bops even if she has to steal them from Interscope head quarters and upload them on Twitter

16j1tuu_zps22aaf8da.gif

oh, i've been bouncing to ha stuff as well

It's already done son.

16j1tuu_zps22aaf8da.gif

But yes, I'll be still checking for the bops though. :shifty:

The track was supposed to be Rhianna's :lol: He made it for her but than decided to keep it when he noticed that the beat was super hot :lol:

His album is one of my favs this year :wub:

:o Lawd, Rihsus would have slayed this. Now I must have it. :wub:

I still haven't listened to his album yet. -_-

WAIIITTT... her next single is called ATM JAM and is feat pharrell (forgot i read it on her twitter :lol: )

go to 1:03

OMG T__T Me my dignity if i listen to this in the clubs

i9050sdD4UGis.gif

:o Lawd, Rihsus would have slayed this. Now I must have it. :wub:

I still haven't listened to his album yet. -_-

yeah :lol: i ended up wanting to get a rihanna version 2 :lol:

• 1 month later...