Johnny Gill speaks on whether or not him and Eddie Murphy are Fucking

janetDAYZ

She knows

shut up :lmao:

I WAS SHOCKED............that he wasn't like he's been FLAMMMMING forever, like did yall see him on Janet's Driven special? Like I know it's judging and all but...he's so "3 snaps in Z formation".

I know exactly what you mean. Not to say ppl need to know his sexuality but he makes it hard for ppl not to question his sexuality. I have noticed over the years how feminine he has gotten,his mannerisms say soooo much. a DL man can only play the "masc" part for so long. Johnny has gotten a bit sloppy and his true self is starting to be exposed. He's spilling his own "tea"

• Upvote 2

I know exactly what you mean. Not to say ppl need to know his sexuality but he makes it hard for ppl not to question his sexuality. I have noticed over the years how feminine he has gotten,his mannerisms say soooo much. a DL man can only play the "masc" part for so long. Johnny has gotten a bit sloppy and his true self is starting to be exposed. He's spilling his own "tea"

He was promoting his last album on the radio and I tuned in half way through and didn't realize it was him. I was like " who is this queen on the radio" lol

he really is. :sigh:

I'm not sure how long these rumors have been surrounding Johnny, but they seem more recent when compared to Ricky, who's sexuality was being questioned from the minute he became an adult.

what about his woman?

That role doesn't belong to anyone here.

I'm not sure how long these rumors have been surrounding Johnny, but they seem more recent when compared to Ricky, who's sexuality was being questioned from the minute he became an adult.

That role doesn't belong to anyone here.

No,sir...These Johnny Gill rumors started back in the 90s..around the time when Eddie Murphy got caught with the transvestite and that whole scandal. Since Johnny and Arsenio were affiliated with Murphy they automatically became "suspect" thats when the rumors started ..so they both have been defending themselves for 15+ years and actually rumors of Eddie and Arsenio started even before the transvestite thing. They also linked Sugar Ray Leonard to the gay shit cuz he's apart of their crew. Its so many layers to the story...Im not saying its all true Im just telling u the background.But that still doesnt change what I said about Johnny, he did spill his own tea. You cant get mad if ppl notice things.Its only natural that ppl are gonna question things that seem a lil off..its not right but its a human flaw we have. Johnny needs to tighten it up...his flamboyant demeanor is not helping him get rid of the speculation

As far as the girlfriend thing.. Im asking you a question.We're having a general discussion

Shit I thought he was flamming back in the My My My days, WE KNOW what he wants to rub the right way....

..............that song is ma JAM tho, his whole 1st album (except My My My, nice song but I prefer There U Go 10times over it)

you a damn fool..lol but I had forgot all about that song. That was da shit. When I think of Johnny's music...all I could ever muster up was My My My :lol:

you a damn fool..lol but I had forgot all about that song. That was da shit. When I think of Johnny's music...all I could ever muster up was My My My :lol:

I havent seen the video in YEARS but he was gettin DOWN, but his face is giving "QUEEN" at every close up LOL Now the song gon be stuck in ma head all day "Do ya feel...the magic in ma hands when I TOUCH & RUB YOU THE RIGHT WAY" I'm sure he made Eddie very happy :lmao:

DEATH @ Jimmy Jam saying in Johnny's Unsung that it takes a REAL special artist to get Jimmy & Terry and Babyface & LA on the same album as producers........I HATE that comment sooo much cause I've often wondered what a Janet album would sound like in the late 80's-early 90's with the 4 of them on 1 project....and instead we got Thinkin bout ma ex.....

• Upvote 1

I havent seen the video in YEARS but he was gettin DOWN, but his face is giving "QUEEN" at every close up LOL Now the song gon be stuck in ma head all day "Do ya feel...the magic in ma hands when I TOUCH & RUB YOU THE RIGHT WAY" I'm sure he made Eddie very happy :lmao:

DEATH @ Jimmy Jam saying in Johnny's Unsung that it takes a REAL special artist to get Jimmy & Terry and Babyface & LA on the same album as producers........I HATE that comment sooo much cause I've often wondered what a Janet album would sound like in the late 80's-early 90's with the 4 of them on 1 project....and instead we got Thinkin bout ma ex.....

That was very Bobby Brown'ish..lol..I always felt they were slightly New Edition was slightly bothered that Bobby blew up with the Dont Be Cruel era...that album so more than anthing they ever did. Bobby was up there with Janet,Mc, Hammer with sales.Iwish he would have kept goin...he had the it factor...he prolly wuld be an icon today. Bobby use to get down...a great live performer.

The babyface and janet thing. Back in the day I wanted her to work with him but later I was kinda glad she didnt.

That is true, just like Luther, he never came out but didn't have to. I do think Johnny deserves more credit than he gets for his voice

Agreed. "Rub You The Right Way" is classic new jack swing ^_^

Absolutely ~ Luther too; "Never Too Much" is another classic

No,sir...These Johnny Gill rumors started back in the 90s..around the time when Eddie Murphy got caught with the transvestite and that whole scandal. Since Johnny and Arsenio were affiliated with Murphy they automatically became "suspect" thats when the rumors started ..so they both have been defending themselves for 15+ years and actually rumors of Eddie and Arsenio started even before the transvestite thing. They also linked Sugar Ray Leonard to the gay shit cuz he's apart of their crew. Its so many layers to the story...Im not saying its all true Im just telling u the background.But that still doesnt change what I said about Johnny, he did spill his own tea. You cant get mad if ppl notice things.Its only natural that ppl are gonna question things that seem a lil off..its not right but its a human flaw we have. Johnny needs to tighten it up...his flamboyant demeanor is not helping him get rid of the speculation

As far as the girlfriend thing.. Im asking you a question.We're having a general discussion

I remember the Eddie Murphy transvestite controversy. I didn't know him and Eddie go back that far though.

Flamboyant doesn't equal gay, in my opinion. I don't know anything about his personal life and have no clue if he's married or has a girlfriend or boyfriend, so it's irrelevant to me.

• 7 years later...

I just seen a video yesterday off an old Tupac "toss it up" video shoot, suge & deathrow was there & everyone else on the song. They were drinking & talking shit. Suge let it fly that JoJo who was present, whooped Bobby Brown's ass, JoJo responds with Yeea that's right, I'll beat ALL them boys ass" (referring to new edition). Then suge says "and johnny Gil sucked sugar rays dick." Not saying it's true but remember Suge was Bobby Brown's body guard in the late 80's early 90's. Bobby was on tour with new edition during the heartbreak run. Jodeci was buzzin in the early 90's so I can see how everyone know each other & would have all kinda crazy stories. ESPECIALLY SUGE, he'd have been around a lot of the craziness being so close to Bobby & would have first handed knowledge. Just a thought lol