Sooo Janet sold out 4 venues so far

janet.1814

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. The site is still showing sold out for me. I'll try again tonight. I refuse to watch it in the far back.

Yeah i know what u mean. but seats in the pit are opening up. this girl i know just got 3 seats 15th row. but long as ur in the 100section or 200section u are good. 300section so so. If u get seats in the 400s section be prepared to wathc the screens all night because that is the upper level. Most people i know are in section 104 somewhere.

Maybe a different type of pre-sale and did you get your tickets yet?

Not yet. I gotta get my mother a ticket as well and we don't even know the different prices. Hopefully I can get them Saturday morning. All this pre-sale stuff is confusing. *fingers crossed*

Not yet. I gotta get my mother a ticket as well and we don't even know the different prices. Hopefully I can get them Saturday morning. All this pre-sale stuff is confusing. *fingers crossed*

All the ticket prices range from 50-200 dollars and its a pre -sale going on rite now I think you should jump on :excited:

Yeah honey I don't know what your waiting on take that ass to JJ.COM and sign the fuck up and get yo tickets :lmao:

I signed earlier...

Im looking at the seat chart now and Im a little confused about how we select seats :unsure: #slowday

Archived