Sooo Janet sold out 4 venues so far

janet.1814

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed earlier...

Im looking at the seat chart now and Im a little confused about how we select seats :unsure: #slowday

Your not the only one I still can't figure it out. However I keep doing a ticket random search thing, it seems like the only thing that is working on the site and only row LL keeps coming up. I refuse to pay 200.00 to sit in the back of a theater. So our best offer is to wait and try to figure out tomorrow's pre-sale code....if you find it out let me know asap

Your not the only one I still can't figure it out. However I keep doing a ticket random search thing, it seems like the only thing that is working on the site and only row LL keeps coming up. I refuse to pay 200.00 to sit in the back of a theater. So our best offer is to wait and try to figure out tomorrow's pre-sale code....if you find it out let me know asap

I found two seats in section 3R seat NN 310 and 312..but they're both 200 and I doubt my mother wants to pay that much

Yeah i know what u mean. but seats in the pit are opening up. this girl i know just got 3 seats 15th row. but long as ur in the 100section or 200section u are good. 300section so so. If u get seats in the 400s section be prepared to wathc the screens all night because that is the upper level. Most people i know are in section 104 somewhere.

I just purchased my two and got the confirmation email :excited: Section 203 seats 8 & 9 :excited:

NORMALLY the double letter seats are in front of the single letter seats..

Archived