What costumes do you want Janet to wear

Xtraordinary Xternal

photo_1_27c8e4a8fcd64fe3c96d88856170407c.jpg

this could be her RN outfit, i always thought she should bring sexiness to the sharp edges of the RN look

i think something like this but have black pants with chains & leather on them and put the buckles from the jacket onto that half shirt, would look perfect with her short black hair

this would be hot as a catsuit on J w/that red choker too:

3791_2001.jpg

this could be for alright: if u transformed it into a pantsuit, ensured that the top wouldnt come down lol and added maybe suspenders to the shoulders and she could wear those Christian Louboutins that the dancers wore during the VMA MJ tribute, and a fedora

Janet+Jackson+Bracelets+Cuff+Bracelet+Fap5lHcvlEil.jpg

photo_1_27c8e4a8fcd64fe3c96d88856170407c.jpg

this could be her RN outfit, i always thought she should bring sexiness to the sharp edges of the RN look

i think something like this but have black pants with chains & leather on them and put the buckles from the jacket onto that half shirt, would look perfect with her short black hair

this would be hot as a catsuit on J w/that red choker too:

3791_2001.jpg

this could be for alright: if u transformed it into a pantsuit, ensured that the top wouldnt come down lol and added maybe suspenders to the shoulders and she could wear those Christian Louboutins that the dancers wore during the VMA MJ tribute, and a fedora

Janet+Jackson+Bracelets+Cuff+Bracelet+Fap5lHcvlEil.jpg

Oh cool ideas... that costume from the cell was hot... I just want Janet to show off her body more she works hard for it so why not...

Archived