Determining Factor on if Im going to see Janet

SloLove

So, i saw her for the first time at Essence...and I was ground floor row 26 <_< I mostly watched the screen...after seeing Usher on New Years from row 4 center ground floor...i figure i have to see janet that up close and personal....so when i go to purchase my ticket on saturday and no good seats are available....im not gonna even bother...i want to be ground floor within at least the first 7 rows...will not accept anything less

So, i saw her for the first time at Essence...and I was ground floor row 26 <_< I mostly watched the screen...after seeing Usher on New Years from row 4 center ground floor...i figure i have to see janet that up close and personal....so when i go to purchase my ticket on saturday and no good seats are available....im not gonna even bother...i want to be ground floor within at least the first 7 rows...will not accept anything less

Pretty much any seat at the fox is pretty good.. It's not an arena so it wont be the same...

well they r available now for presale :rolleyes:

Just buy from a scalper.

So as the dates nears they get more tickets too?

No...its not that. Its that scalpers price them soo high that nobody buys them :lol: so they'll lower the price in order to sell them.

I know ticketmaster releases extra tickets as it get's closer to the date...but you have to check everyday just to be safe.

Archived