Presale for Atlanta

Shawn1814

Lawd...my nerves are bad..

*grabs a newport*

well just went to her site and signed up looked for tickets those mother fuckers said all 100 seat sold out! :cry: but i believe they only release certain seats for the presale cuss all sites are doing the same thing. it says sets are limited for presale. so dont worry..yet anyway :ph34r:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*flips hair*

I've been close twice. The one for A4U tour in 2001..couldn't go because I was in the military and they wanted me to go to Fort Hood, TX for a training exercise.. :mellow:

Then the RWU tour..I was this close but it was cancelled.. :cry: Lexie can vouch for my depression.. :lol: So I've had two close calls..

Oh and the VR tour..I was in Korea.. :)

:cry: yes so close but yet so far! janhova had the vertigo :coffee: she told us when we got to the parking lot :lmao: :lmao:

well just went to her site and signed up looked for tickets those mother fuckers said all 100 seat sold out! :cry: but i believe they only release certain seats for the presale cuss all sites are doing the same thing. it says sets are limited for presale. so dont worry..yet anyway :ph34r:

OH ok..Ionno..

[Janhova] This can't be good..[Janhova]

:cry: yes so close but yet so far! janhova had the vertigo :coffee:she told us when we got to the parking lot :lmao: :lmao:

Girl, that's the part that got me..we on the way and find out that it's been cancelled.. :mellow:

I got my tickets.. Thank you www.janetjackson.com/tour :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 13 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

1 Pit R(Price Level 1) CCC - 12 Regular Price(REG) $250.00 $21.88 $3.00 $274.88

:w00t:

You scored great seats! *tries to curb my jealousy*

Archived