Aaron Hernadez GUILTY of murder

Bailey

That's the first thing that came to mind. Maybe they had been in a relationship (or messing around), and the victim threatened to expose him in the media.

oh they were definitely fucking and I had no idea the other guy is a football player too. You ain't just gonna kill your friend for hanging out with some other people you don't like. There's more to it

YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I was coming in to post that! LMAO. The way that thing was bouncing when they arrested him. ed2305b7.png

Y'all asses is so nasty :lol:

People really need to think before they act. Now he has no career and soon no freedom. And he's so handsome too.

Yeah he's not bad looking at all...he's got like a nice looking face with a clean street look to him. Not beautiful or handsome but cute and definitely can get it. I like his whole demeanor and the way he talks. Let me get my ass up outta this thread. Anyway here's a short clip and you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=EJmbW6sel28&NR=1

Well I'm just going to need some evidence to the contrary :shifty::whistle:

You just want me to send you some nudes! :sigh:

oh they were definitely fucking and I had no idea the other guy is a football player too. You ain't just gonna kill your friend for hanging out with some other people you don't like. There's more to it

For once, we're in agreeance, HoeHoe. -_-

they said he shot the gun in the back and chest...thats a crime of passion ...he was really upset with him.....I only ask why?

What I think is that there were other DL guys that Aaron either used to be friends with or just didn't want his friend hanging out with and maybe cause he thought his friend would start hanging out with them more or hooking up with them more and he got jealous and had him killed. Hell the video at the house shows them together a few hrs earlier before the guy was found dead

You just want me to send you some nudes! :sigh:

For once, we're in agreeance, HoeHoe. -_-

It's too early Gerome :rolleyes:

goes to video :whistle: cause he could smash

Light ass is lying cause I ain't see nothing bouncing in that arrest video :rolleyes:

What I think is that there were other DL guys that Aaron either used to be friends with or just didn't want his friend hanging out with and maybe cause he thought his friend would start hanging out with them more or hooking up with them more and he got jealous and had him killed. Hell the video at the house shows them together a few hrs earlier before the guy was found dead

Light ass is lying cause I ain't see nothing bouncing in that arrest video :rolleyes:

I saw a soft peen, with swag ....oh it's there....he going to prison and someone is gonna be eating them cakes out

you not gonna talk about biscuits like that in here, with Hernandez on his way to prison, the streets don't have as many nice cakes to eat on them...and I still want biscuits to sit on my face

I don't know between his Lifetime movie DL boy stories and oil inheritance I just take JoeJoe as he is

Boy that oil ain't worth shit right now. I thought it was gonna be a bigger piece of land but apparently it's not that big but I still didn't sign off on it so whatever part I own if they drill i'm suing that ass but yeah Aaron is exactly the type i'm attracted to. I'm attracted to other types too but his whole demeanor and how he talks....all man right there baby.