Aaron Hernadez GUILTY of murder

Bailey

you guys are picking up on the one thing I have dated.....a narcissist ...they have no empathy and its all about them by definition

psychopathy is probably more appropriate. Narcissism usually doesn't have the violent/criminality element that psychopathy does. People tend to get them mixed up.
  • Upvote 1

psychopathy is probably more appropriate. Narcissism usually doesn't have the violent/criminality element that psychopathy does.

People tend to get them mixed up.

They do? How? Isn't Narcissism just dealing with being obsessed with one's own physical appearance? Not sure someone can mix that up with psychopathy.. Perhaps if that person doesn't know what a Narcissis is :whistle:

They do? How? Isn't Narcissism just dealing with being obsessed with one's own physical appearance? Not sure someone can mix that up with psychopathy.. Perhaps if that person doesn't know what a Narcissis is :whistle:

lol I was gonna question him too about the same thing but I just left it alone

• Upvote 1

psychopathy is probably more appropriate. Narcissism usually doesn't have the violent/criminality element that psychopathy does. People tend to get them mixed up.

psychopath certainly is what he is, but the lack of empathy is also a trait of a narcissist

I came back to this post and decided that I think I know it all, and didn''t take the time to consider Angie is actually right. Narcissism has some commonalities, but a psychopath is something more.

• 2 years later...