I heard janet got $600.00 tickets!

King Baby

i'm seriously thinking about getting the $1000 tickets for NYC...my sister said we should get them lol...i've spent way more on Janet for past tours when travel is included...I might just fuck around and buy those damn tickets...lawd hammery Janet

Girl are you crazy shit where do you work at cause I wanna know if they are hiring

^ and not a single meet n greet :blink:

VIP never means fans. VIP means people with too much money that will be bored the whole time, except they know that everyone is looking at them going "wow they have alot of money they are better than me."

It's a scam to rip off wealthy people. :rolleyes:

The real fans mind as well all meet at the local Taco Bell :coffee:

VIP never means fans. VIP means people with too much money that will be bored the whole time, except they know that everyone is looking at them going "wow they have alot of money they are better than me."

cuz taco bell is the shit :excited:

IN NYC, the cheapeast VIP ticket is 989....the diamond is like 1089 :censored: outta here

Section:2Row:DD

$1,254.00 :mellow:

http://janetjacksontour.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=1541153&event=Janet+Jackson

you buying? :excited:

Archived