'90s Survivor: 1991 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

Remember when yall voted Alright over lessor songs? Yeah call it forward thinking :P

I remember you people voting out better songs over "Alwrong" because of bias. :filenails: Besides, I can bet you don't know half the songs on this list :rolleyes:, vote them out first before getting to the legendary material :coffee:

I remember you people voting out better songs over "Alwrong" because of bias. :filenails: Besides, I can bet you don't know half the songs on this list :rolleyes:, vote them out first before getting to the legendary material :coffee:

NO... pick your favorite song.. and vote out the stronger songs..

This is Survivor dammit

tumblr_mofcbsHc1P1qd48zdo1_250_zps7da7cc7b.gif

And there's only one..

I dare ANYbody come for Love Will Never Do, that aint even a "because it's Janet" thing, or "because it's from RN" thing (like Alright was), that's a "It's 1 of my favorite songs PERIOD".....and I'm shooting to kill if folks come for that gem....I worked hard to get rid of Vague & keep Alright....we're talking about a song I consider Janet's best....and I'm just WAITIN...Rocking-vi.gif?1380674532

• Upvote 1

Alright is one of my favourite songs ever -_-.

I actually do know 97% of the songs on this list :lol;. Most of them have been voted for or are already out :filenails:.

NO... pick your favorite song.. and vote out the stronger songs..

This is Survivor dammit

tumblr_mofcbsHc1P1qd48zdo1_250_zps7da7cc7b.gif

I will vote as I please and you will have to deal with it. Understand?

tumblr_ls3z2rIW8s1qcvx99o1_500.gif

I dare ANYbody come for Love Will Never Do, that aint even a "because it's Janet" thing, or "because it's from RN" thing (like Alright was), that's a "It's 1 of my favorite songs PERIOD".....and I'm shooting to kill if folks come for that gem....I worked hard to get rid of Vague & keep Alright....we're talking about a song I consider Janet's best....and I'm just WAITIN...Rocking-vi.gif?1380674532

I suppose we'll see about that when the time comes...

tumblr_lsrq7jbMUc1r4q4d2o1_500.gif

Alright is one of my favourite songs ever -_-.

I actually do know 97% of the songs on this list :lol:. Most of them have been voted for or are already out :filenails:.

I'm sorry -_-

That's a surprise :lol:

Styx

:umm: .............I literally mouthed "THE FUCK", stank face and all, chille that's very much 1 of her bestest ballads EVER...that buildup is LIFE, while lesser artists &/or songs remian up there?....That song will reach top 10.....DianaIGotMyEyeOnYouBitch-vi.gif

The nerve of them to try and vote off "All The Grammys That I Need"! She slayed the shit out of that song!

The nerve of them to try and vote off "All The Grammys That I Need"! She slayed the shit out of that song!

RIGHT, what I live for is the "he Fillls Me UPPPP!!!" thats the buildup I was talking about, like that so damn much, and then how the verses are so soft sweet & gentle...until...HE FILLS ME UPPP! AND THEN SHE SLAYYYYYS THE LIFE OUTTA THE WORLD WHEN SHE BREAKS FROM THE SAXOPHONE SOLO!!! i love that sonnnng lol, I stan for the whole I'm Your Baby Tonight era (it's my fave album & era of hers), in the same way I feel about janet. & Emotions, all 3 albums & eras just...ugh I wish I could live in those eras right now lol.

• Upvote 2

RIGHT, what I live for is the "he Fillls Me UPPPP!!!" thats the buildup I was talking about, like that so damn much, and then how the verses are so soft sweet & gentle...until...HE FILLS ME UPPP! AND THEN SHE SLAYYYYYS THE LIFE OUTTA THE WORLD WHEN SHE BREAKS FROM THE SAXOPHONE SOLO!!! i love that sonnnng lol, I stan for the whole I'm Your Baby Tonight era (it's my fave album & era of hers), in the same way I feel about janet. & Emotions, all 3 albums & eras just...ugh I wish I could live in those eras right now lol.

Yassssssss and let's not forgot how she slayed the ENTIRE fuck out of this performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4mEuObQT8&feature=share&list=FLp8ikO_Zc5gbr8FYnKWScow

Yassssssss and let's not forgot how she slayed the ENTIRE fuck out of this performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4mEuObQT8&feature=share&list=FLp8ikO_Zc5gbr8FYnKWScow

OH GAWD YESSS, thats what makes the era my fave of hers too, I think she came into her own as a live performer more that era than any before, she was POLISHED to perfection that era