Janet has officially pissed me the fuck off!!!

JoeJoe

http://tickets.sparkart.com/ordertickets.asp?p=50&backurl=%2Feventperformances.asp%3Fevt%3D2%26SearchMonth%3D%26monthsubmit%3D%26SearchText%3D%26Go.x%3D%26Go.y%3D%26pg%3D%26spg%3D1%26c%3D

click there and If you roll your mouse over section 4 it doesn't say sold out but it doesn't give you an option to buy either. That shit better be open for the public so I can get my tickets Janet!

http://tickets.spark...6spg%3D1%26c%3D

click there and If you roll your mouse over section 4 it doesn't say sold out but it doesn't give you an option to buy either. That shit better be open for the public so I can get my tickets Janet!

bring issiac and come yo ny :excited:

How does she piss you off when YOU waited to long to buy the tickets?? lol

barney-ted-hi-5-o.gif

More tickets will be released I'm sure from the tickets they were holding through Janet's site which will rollover to ticketmaster like in 2 weeks. I bought mine for the Santa Barbara date through her site....I was going to buy them last night but all that came up were general admission and they were the highest and I was afraid to get them.

I checked the venues site and general admission is the pit right in front of the stage bigger than a pit actually then all the reserved seats are behind the general admission section which is standing room only. Hopefully you will consider Santa Barbara if you really want to see her but I tried for the 2nd show in L.A. through TicketMaster and the tickets that popped up were awful and looked like more than half was sold out already.

More tickets will be released I'm sure from the tickets they were holding through Janet's site which will rollover to ticketmaster like in 2 weeks. I bought mine for the Santa Barbara date through her site....I was going to buy them last night but all that came up were general admission and they were the highest and I was afraid to get them.

I checked the venues site and general admission is the pit right in front of the stage bigger than a pit actually then all the reserved seats are behind the general admission section which is standing room only. Hopefully you will consider Santa Barbara if you really want to see her but I tried for the 2nd show in L.A. through TicketMaster and the tickets that popped up were awful and looked like more than half was sold out already.

Yeah I can't do L.A. cause I already know she's gonna sell out there

yeah that's not even a full damn 24hrs. Even if they were on sale for 2 days that's still not a long time

Presale is normally the day before and it's normally from 10p to 10p.. It's not longer because you have to give the general public a chance to buy tickets too..

JoeJoe come see her here in tx. you'll like it here especially with that pic u sent of u lol

*and dont u know when its a smaller venue concert u gotta get tickets within the 1st few hours lol

what pic I sent? lol was I drunk. Oh yeah I like Tx...i'm originally from there and my Family is in Houston

All the venues aren't sold, the pre-sale tickets sold out, correct me if I'm wrong. :unsure:

Also, Janet has no control over the tickets. So don't give her too much. :rolleyes:

you heard what I said when I said I ain't sittin in no damn back of nowhere to see Janet. I got money to see her up close so I refuse to be in the back :rolleyes:

what pic I sent? lol was I drunk. Oh yeah I like Tx...i'm originally from there and my Family is in Houston

lol no not one of ya drunk pics lol talking bout the one someone did of u with the mustache and corona lol

and oh u from here...thats right...and confirmed what we were texting about lol

lol no not one of ya drunk pics lol talking bout the one someone did of u with the mustache and corona lol

oh he sent u that pic 2 :lol:

Oh damn! lol all this time I didn't know you were Unique since your screen name changed on here and that photo.

oh he sent u that pic 2 :lol:

:rolleyes:

Joejoe sending pics of himself drunk? Just no class. ohboy.gif

better than being you and sending pics of myself like this

skinny_jeans.jpg

stubhub.com Joe Joe

they'll be more expensive but that's what u get for waiting

I got mine already

Archived