Favorite C song...

RedSimba

C songs  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite song beginning with this letter?

• Call on Me
    • Can't B Good
    • Can't Be Stopped
    • China Love
    • Clap Your Hands
    • Come Back to Me
    • Come Give Your Love to Me
    • Come On Get Up
    • Communication
    • Control
    • Could This Be Love
    • Curtains

CBTM is one of Janet's best songs. EASILY top 20. Curtains aint even top 40. :umm::mellow:

I wore alot of Janet's music ooooooout when I was a kid so it only left room for interest in her more overlooked stuff. But CBTM is great..I was just listening to it a couple of days ago. But Curtains is so different for her..and I love when she embraces different "sounds"..not to mention the lyrics are so catered to her.

I wore alot of Janet's music ooooooout when I was a kid so it only left room for interest in her more overlooked stuff. But CBTM is great..I was just listening to it a couple of days ago. But Curtains is so different for her..and I love when she embraces different "sounds"..not to mention the lyrics are so catered to her.

:unsure: hmmm que?

What song has she done thats similar to it?

It's the same old r&B track from Janet how is that a change? That's like saying that Greatest X is amazing because she has never done something that bad before or that All For You was a nice change for her because it doesn't sound like any of her previous tracks. Just cuz it's not a copy of a previous track it doesn't mean that it's a change

It's funny because people were saying that Curtains was one of the old school janet jams of Discipline :lol:

It sounds like something that could be part of some of her previous albums, same with what's your name (i hate both tracks)

Archived