'90s Survivor: 1992 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it all. One of the funniest films I've seen in such a long time! I STANNED THE FUCK OUT FOR BACKSTREET BOYS :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know what it is but I just don't like Jonah Hill :lol:.

I used to until I read his Entertainment Weekly interview, HE IS A DOUCHEBAG, He, Seth Rogan, James Franco, Danny & Craig I think all did these interviews that were just of goofy stupid funny questions about weed, sex, and farting, and EVERY 1 of the guys was cool and had fun with it (Franco was weird in his artistic Franco weird way that the movie exagerated, except when they asked the question about farting and he was HILARIOUS, his answer I remember of them all) but Jonah wouldn't answer hardly any of the questions and was a complete asshole to the interviewer so much so that the interviewer said he had to call Seth out of shock like "....was this a character or the real him" and Seth said it's the real him that he's not as goofy and fun all the time as most people think he is, that he's pretty serious, ugh.

I used to until I read his Entertainment Weekly interview, HE IS A DOUCHEBAG, He, Seth Rogan, James Franco, Danny & Craig I think all did these interviews that were just of goofy stupid funny questions about weed, sex, and farting, and EVERY 1 of the guys was cool and had fun with it (Franco was weird in his artistic Franco weird way that the movie exagerated, except when they asked the question about farting and he was HILARIOUS, his answer I remember of them all) but Jonah wouldn't answer hardly any of the questions and was a complete asshole to the interviewer so much so that the interviewer said he had to call Seth out of shock like "....was this a character or the real him" and Seth said it's the real him that he's not as goofy and fun all the time as most people think he is, that he's pretty serious, ugh.

I'm not surprised! I didn't find him funny at all so when the devil raped him I was so fucking happy (as bad as that sounds) :lmao: :lmao:!!!!

James Franco has been annoying me lately but this movie made me like him :lol:!

Craig >>>>>>>>>>> :lmao:!

Before I announce the results I would like to offer an apology, especially to the loyal followers of this series. Life at work is crazy at the moment, I'm running from A to B and working 15 hour days - and most of those are without a lunch break - so finding time for everything else in my life is not easy right now. I don't mean to bellyache, but it frustrates me that I haven't been here for all tribal councils and to provide the write-ups for our Top 10. I will endeavour to catch up on them as soon as I regain some stability in my life! Special shout-out to jarryl for stepping in for me when I've been tied up with work.

And now for our final three!

In 3rd place...

My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue

Voted for by: No one -_-

In 2nd place...

Can't Let Go - Mariah Carey

Voted for by: RedSimba, HollyHood

And taking the crown for 1992 is...

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Voted for by: Reyna, jarrylf, Bu, TwistedElegance

I knew this would be the order! ^_^ (I shoulda made a bet -_-:P)

And Jarryl, I was just about to comment on how CLG is forever doomed to be #2 :asham:(cuz it was also #2 in my single survivor lol) ~ but 2 is actually my favorite number anyway ^_^

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. Why didcha bring Queen Whitney back to tha game?! :umm: :umm: :umm:

Peaceee! :asham: :asham: :asham: