I HAVE JANET TICKETS!!! DMGFBKDGHS!!!!

Fanka

Okay, so, I ALWAYS buy my tickets from the venue b/c ticketmaster can kiss ass with all of those service fees. So I leave my apt 9am to make it to the chicago theater @ 10....and to my fucking surprise... when i get there...and this has NEVER happened to me b4....there was a LONG ASS LINE of ppl waiting to buy tickets. I mean a LONGGGGG line. So me being lazy, I said fucked this shit, & walked literally 3 blocks to a ticketmaster location & got my tickets with no line no wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imma post pics of muh tickets in a min. I have decent seats. Front balcony 4th row. Great view & only 100 bucks(excluding Ticketmaster cunt service fees :umm::rolleyes: )

But I'm soooooooo fucking happy :dance: I HAVE JANET TICKETS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Okay, so, I ALWAYS buy my tickets from the venue b/c ticketmaster can kiss ass with all of those service fees. So I leave my apt 9am to make it to the chicago theater @ 10....and to my fucking surprise... when i get there...and this has NEVER happened to me b4....there was a LONG ASS LINE of ppl waiting to buy tickets. I mean a LONGGGGG line. So me being lazy, I said fucked this shit, & walked literally 3 blocks to a ticketmaster location & got my tickets with no line no wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imma post pics of muh tickets in a min. I have decent seats. Front balcony 4th row. Great view & only 100 bucks(excluding Ticketmaster cunt service fees :umm::rolleyes: )

But I'm soooooooo fucking happy :dance: I HAVE JANET TICKETS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm happy for you girl. :)

But I thought you were going to see Britney that night? :umm:

I'm happy you came to your senses. :yep:

I have floor seats for the show on the 7th :excited: :excited: :excited:

I tried to get tickets for the show on the 8th but, everything was gone in like the first ten minutes the tickets went on sale <_<

Congrats!! will u be driving back home that night? I have never been to milwaukee lol and its so close

Congrats!! will u be driving back home that night? I have never been to milwaukee lol and its so close

I haven't made up my mind yet but, what hotels do you recommend near the Chicago theater?

Don't worry you ain't missing out on nothing in Milwaukee but a bunch of ghetto raggady motherfuckin swager jackkers who think they are the shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived