I HAVE JANET TICKETS!!! DMGFBKDGHS!!!!

Fanka

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you looking for whatever's cheap? I would suggest the best western hotel on Michigan ave. That's prolly the cheapest you'll get downtown.

Shes a local celeb @ aawll the cheap motels in town so im sure they can hook her up :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you looking for whatever's cheap? I would suggest the best western hotel on Michigan ave. That's prolly the cheapest you'll get downtown.

I wish the concert was on a friday for I could go to the club afterwards. But yeah I don't care about the price cause I'm not paying lol so I'm just lookin for the closest thing it is

I wish the concert was on a friday for I could go to the club afterwards. But yeah I don't care about the price cause I'm not paying lol so I'm just lookin for the closest thing it is

ah ok. Well, the wit hotel is directly across the street from the chicago theater

Lol

Boi I'm not you I can't just lay my head anywhere ...I would luv to meet you one day for I can slap da shit out of you. Lol

Ch. i may be short but dont think for a second ima let you run up on me like that

If I whistle, they’ll pistol whip you in all five borough’s :whistle:

Okay, so, I ALWAYS buy my tickets from the venue b/c ticketmaster can kiss ass with all of those service fees. So I leave my apt 9am to make it to the chicago theater @ 10....and to my fucking surprise... when i get there...and this has NEVER happened to me b4....there was a LONG ASS LINE of ppl waiting to buy tickets. I mean a LONGGGGG line. So me being lazy, I said fucked this shit, & walked literally 3 blocks to a ticketmaster location & got my tickets with no line no wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imma post pics of muh tickets in a min. I have decent seats. Front balcony 4th row. Great view & only 100 bucks(excluding Ticketmaster cunt service fees :umm::rolleyes: )

But I'm soooooooo fucking happy :dance: I HAVE JANET TICKETS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

:excited: :excited:

Archived