Side Hustle

Escapade

I do henna boo boo and I make necklaces/charms and shit. Ya'll don't know but Im a creative ass bitch, I am Warhol :huh: .. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation...I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney!, Nike!, Google!...now who's gonna be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more or do u wanna marginalize me until Im out of my moment?... :mellow:

I do henna boo boo and I make necklaces/charms and shit. Ya'll don't know but Im a creative ass bitch, I am Warhol :huh: .. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation...I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney!, Nike!, Google!...now who's gonna be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more or do u wanna marginalize me until Im out of my moment?... :mellow:

Yesssss Kanye! Lmao you should upload some of your designs so we can see!

I take online college classes for co-workers. I also write essays and terms papers for the right price. But im getting ready to apply to grad school so that hustle is about to end.

I was thinking about writing papers for people but that's a lot of time and work LOL. How much did you charge?

Hair is my #1 side hustle, I love it, and love doing it but don't really want a career in it I found out after high school, so I do it on the side now.

I'd probably save hundreds of dollars if I learned how to do my own hair

I guess mine's violin ~ I play in quartets, orchestras, and sometimes plays too.

I wish I knew how to play an instrument :cry:

I'd probably save hundreds of dollars if I learned how to do my own hair

Meh, I find doing your own hair tedious, annoying and twice as long lol, all the stuff I do with mine seems to be much easier and much more fun on others, so girl what ya need is a friend like me who'd hook you up with a mega discount lol, tis what I like about it being my side hustle, I work with people, and it's mostly when I'm needed, not a ordinary everyday thing.

I was thinking about writing papers for people but that's a lot of time and work LOL. How much did you charge?

It depends on what the syllabus is looking like. If the class seems intense then its 400. But if its run of the mill then 300. For a paper i charge 100 always. I will say that by the time most people come to me for a paper, its damn near due so at that point I could get greedy, but i don't. This shit is big business here in the bay because everybody is going back to school because their jobs require certain degrees before folks can move up that ladder.

Yes.. how much... do you charge :shifty:

You can't afford my services. :coffee:

J/k :hmph::asham: