- WWE WRESTLEMANIA XXX - Official Thread

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Money In The Bank

Since announcing the WWE Network, The WWE has been cashing in on the stock market.

One year ago, the WWE was selling stock at $8.55/share. One year later, their stock has increased [roughly] 255%, closing at $30.94/share today.

With talks of merging with AMC (or AMC taking over WWE programming) and their annual successful event, Wrestlemania 30, expect WWE's stock to increase even more.

Oh.. good.. bc idk who that is

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H :wub: it's gonna be a great WM

let's not. My mispelling his last name says how irrelevant his non-wrestling ass is. I'm not here for dudes who can't wrestle worth shit and Daniel as well as John Cena are among them. Real wrestlers are like Brock Lesnar although I don't like him, Eddie Guerrero was great, and so was Kurt Angle.

let's not. My mispelling his last name says how irrelevant his non-wrestling ass is. I'm not here for dudes who can't wrestle worth shit and Daniel as well as John Cena are among them. Real wrestlers are like Brock Lesnar although I don't like him, Eddie Guerrero was great, and so was Kurt Angle.

LMAO... You cannot believe for a second that Daniel Bryan is not a real wrestler.. He is a great in-ring performer and gives great matches (See Royal Rumble)... He cuts great promotions... He's a former-World Champion and WWE Champion.. Bryan is awesome #YES

John Cena is overrated but he's actually gotten a lot better lately... His PPV matches great... He performs better live than on TV IMO

Brock Lesner isn't really a real wrestler.. just a big body that Vince loves to display... No ring presence.. no mic skills.. He's just a big machine

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight is the biggest show of the year...

WRESTLEMANIA XXX

Featuring:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Randy Orton © vs. Batista vs. Triple H/Daniel Bryan

Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan, winner is inserted into main event

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker - Beast vs Streak

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - Legacy on the Line

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way:

The Usos © vs. Los Matadores vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. The Real Americans

The Shield vs. Kane and the New Age Outlaws

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Vickie Guerrero Divas Invitational

WWE Wrestlemania is brought to you through the WWE Network or your local cable provider.

I just heard via twitter John Cena won and i'm not here for it :thumbdown: Daniel Bryan better not fuckin' win over no damn Triple H eitha! :umm:

Triple H & Byran's match was first

I love Triple H (hence the screen name) but my money was on Daniel Byran

I was hoping Hunter could have done it.. Or Michaels but it's the end of an era.. At least it wasn't Punk :umm: