Sign in to follow this  
bu.

"Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_post'"

Some form of error message when editing posts. I think it's happened before and it was a case of correction the codes or something :unsure:. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_post' in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2437

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_topic' in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2495

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/planetja/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/planetja/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

This belongs in the Forum Help section :rolleyes:

Thank you Angela. Have they responded?

^^^ it's still happening :/

1310093_o.gif

I think Invision must have changed something and it's affected the codes.

You better shade Apple!!

• Upvote 1

He said from his iPhone :coffee:

And I shaded them from my iPad Air. Your point? :lol: Truth is truth.

• Upvote 1

It sure is. As great as Apple is, we all know what they're like when it comes to updates :sigh:

It sure is. As great as Apple is, we all know what they're like when it comes to updates :sigh:

They're amazing and not as frequent as Microsoft :unsure:

And I shaded them from my iPad Air. Your point? :lol: Truth is truth.

The Air? I thought about that but imo it's too big so I got the mini

The Air? I thought about that but imo it's too big so I got the mini

Yeah. I thought about the mini but it was about the same size as my Kindle Fire. I wanted something bigger than that, but not as bulky as my laptop so I picked the Air.

They're amazing and not as frequent as Microsoft :unsure:

Not here for iTunes fucking up every time there's an update :sigh:. That's why I wait like a week before updating so they can fix their shit ^_^. Funnily enough the ios updates have never upset my phone... Microsft updates are worse tbh - I've had to roll back my work computer so many times to the old settings :umm:

Not here for iTunes fucking up every time there's an update :sigh:. That's why I wait like a week before updating so they can fix their shit ^_^. Funnily enough the ios updates have never upset my phone... Microsft updates are worse tbh - I've had to roll back my work computer so many times to the old settings :umm:

My iTunes hasn't updated in months :umm: not sure if I should complain about it

Idk Windows

My iTunes hasn't updated in months :umm: not sure if I should complain about it

Idk Windows

Mine updated a few weeks ago