WHAT SONG DO U THINK JANET WILL DEDICATE

RaLpHieReBeL516

BLACK CAT-the lyrics are a best description of new york folks: BLACK CAT, 9 LIVES-SHORT DAYS-LONG NIGHTS

LIVING ON THE EDGE NOT AFRAID 2 DIE

HEARTBEAT REAL STRONG-BUT NOT FOR LONG

BETTA WATCH YO STEP OR YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!

Pa you know it's going to be "Nasty"......you all nothing but nasty heathens in New York especially in the city. Just horrid nasty sex seekers hiding in the alley's looking for some random straight guy trying to make his way home because he's too drunk to even hail down a cab and "pop" you guys come out of the wood work and take advantage of this drunk straight guy who's about to find out he can actually suck cock! Yall just nasty in New York and you all know it. Always in hiding ready to pounce on some innocent guy. JUST NASTY I SAY....NASTY! :hmph::wave::lmao: :lmao:

That's why I love it! :P

Pa you know it's going to be "Nasty"......you all nothing but nasty heathens in New York especially in the city. Just horrid nasty sex seekers hiding in the alley's looking for some random straight guy trying to make his way home because he's too drunk to even hail down a cab and "pop" you guys come out of the wood work and take advantage of this drunk straight guy who's about to find out he can actually suck cock! Yall just nasty in New York and you all know it. Always in hiding ready to pounce on some innocent guy. JUST NASTY I SAY....NASTY! :hmph::wave::lmao: :lmao:

That's why I love it! :P

str8 guys are always the best-they always cumm back 4 seconds after being TURNED-DA-FUCK-OUT !!! :excited::P :P :P;):wave:

Archived