Game of Thrones Season 4 (Season Finale Tonight!!!)

Bailey

Well fuck me Prince Oberyn Martell! :yep:

He came in like a BOSS! Wanting not only some pussy, but some DICK as well. :lmao: I GAGGED when he told that man to take off his clothes! :asham:

Queen Arya Stark is my fave. ec20fb7f.gif She and the Hound are the most weirdest duo on TV. :asham:

The Mother of Dragons betta get her chirren in check. :coffee: They have gotten big and apparently they don't want to be bothered while eating! :asham:

Good episode..now I'm thirsty for the next one.

• Upvote 1

One of the best episodes in TV history. Not much on gore but SUPERB acting. I'm sure this tape will be submitted for the Emmy's. Especially for Jack Gleeson and Peter Dinklage. It was near PERFECT.

Joffrey is DEAD.

i4W8cdvPBzRV5.gif

013.gif

The little shit got what was coming to him! But not before he gave one of the best performances on the show. He was EXCEPTIONAL. An asshole of epic proportions. The way he treats people is truly despicable.

This episode was all about the Purple Wedding. Nothing else really mattered.

The look Prince Oberyn gave Loras>>>>>>>>>> They going to be fucking sometime during the season. :shifty:

The reads of Cersie, Loras, and Queen Tyrell! :lmao:

tumblr_n4023nKg4H1s9bcqro2_250.gif

Fuck me.

ok let's talk...who is this guy? I missed who he is??

Ding dong thank god the king is dead that lil fucker :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think his momma killed him :yep: That bitch is ruthless.

mother of dragons is gonna go take over another village next episode :lmao:

what happened to the guy that saved her last season? remember he killed the guys that were gonna kill her?

ok let's talk...who is this guy? I missed who he is??

Ding dong thank god the king is dead that lil fucker :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think his momma killed him :yep: That bitch is ruthless.

mother of dragons is gonna go take over another village next episode :lmao:

what happened to the guy that saved her last season? remember he killed the guys that were gonna kill her?

nnnnn..That's Prince Oberyn. He's from a land called Dorne..he's there to kill the Lannisters because they raped and killed his sister! He was on the last episode making his grand entrance at the whore house..and not only did he want pussy, he wanted DICK as well. :lmao: That gif is when he looked at Loras..who is a known queer! :asham:

Yess! I'm glad his ass is dead. Jack Gleeson most likely will get some kind of recognition..he said he's quitting acting after Joffrey got killed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..but what will she gain from his death? People are saying it's Queen Olena Tyrell(the grandmother). :asham: But EVERYONE is suspect..no one liked him.

Mother of Dragons is ready to fuck some shit up..she's coming!

And they replaced the guy with the new guy..that's why you don't remember him because he's been replaced. :yep:

nnnnn..That's Prince Oberyn. He's from a land called Dorne..he's there to kill the Lannisters because they raped and killed his sister! He was on the last episode making his grand entrance at the whore house..and not only did he want pussy, he wanted DICK as well. :lmao: That gif is when he looked at Loras..who is a known queer! :asham:

Yess! I'm glad his ass is dead. Jack Gleeson most likely will get some kind of recognition..he said he's quitting acting after Joffrey got killed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..but what will she gain from his death? People are saying it's Queen Olena Tyrell(the grandmother). :asham: But EVERYONE is suspect..no one liked him.

Mother of Dragons is ready to fuck some shit up..she's coming!

And they replaced the guy with the new guy..that's why you don't remember him because he's been replaced. :yep:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok , well tat makes sense now why that other guys is always flirting with mother and the young kid that always with him is fine a fuck! the one that like mothers lil right hand slave girl :lmao:

I dont remember Prince Oberyn. thanks lol hes a horny fucker lol and his bitch is annoying as hell :lmao:

yes! I remember reading that the actor that played the king said he was quitting acting. It ws funny cuss me andmr were watching and mr said i will be so glad when he dies and he did :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we were like oh shit!!!

I can't stand the dead kings momma lol :lmao: :lmao:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok , well tat makes sense now why that other guys is always flirting with mother and the young kid that always with him is fine a fuck! the one that like mothers lil right hand slave girl :lmao:

I dont remember Prince Oberyn. thanks lol hes a horny fucker lol and his bitch is annoying as hell :lmao:

yes! I remember reading that the actor that played the king said he was quitting acting. It ws funny cuss me andmr were watching and mr said i will be so glad when he dies and he did :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we were like oh shit!!!

I don't think Oberyn was on the show before this, he was introduced in the 2nd half of the third book IIRC, and you better not drag Queen Cersei!

Well he ain't got no dick so it ain't like he gonna be able to fuck her. :lmao:

Yeah, Oberyn was just introduced this season. I love him because he just doesn't give a fuck.

Lawd! I knew something was coming when they devoted the second half of the show to the wedding/reception.

Cersei is gonna be MAD. Her son is gone..Her fuck buddy is disabled..and her wine glass will be filled to the brim each episode.

Well he ain't got no dick so it ain't like he gonna be able to fuck her. :lmao:

Yeah, Oberyn was just introduced this season. I love him because he just doesn't give a fuck.

Lawd! I knew something was coming when they devoted the second half of the show to the wedding/reception.

Cersei is gonna be MAD. Her son is gone..Her fuck buddy is disabled..and her wine glass will be filled to the brim each episode.

who aint got no DICK :o

wtf how do u know these things? >_<:lmao:

Girl, that tea was so last season. :coffee: Remember when Mother of Dragons bargained for that army for one of her dragons and the dragon toasted the slave owner? He was the one who told her that the men have no dick or balls! :lmao: