Game of Thrones Season 4 (Season Finale Tonight!!!)

Bailey

Girl, that tea was so last season. :coffee: Remember when Mother of Dragons bargained for that army for one of her dragons and the dragon toasted the slave owner? He was the one who told her that the men have no dick or balls! :lmao:

fuck. I must have missed that lol. i have a hard time understanding them sometimes lol

Did you look at spoilers? there's gifs of the person responsible taking the poison.

the show is based on books not yet complete but the show is trailing the books so if you want to know what happens find out what the books say I hated Joffrey so bad last season I had to know he was going to get his but he was poisoned I read ............now I know who did it and why

the show is based on books not yet complete but the show is trailing the books so if you want to know what happens find out what the books say I hated Joffrey so bad last season I had to know he was going to get his but he was poisoned I read now I know who did it and why

Wasn't it the midget's wife?

the show is based on books not yet complete but the show is trailing the books so if you want to know what happens find out what the books say I hated Joffrey so bad last season I had to know he was going to get his but he was poisoned I read now I know who did it and why

I have read the books, i was just asking if you looked at spoiler haha

Okay that was by far the most boring ep so far. I liked Tywins interaction with Tommen, only he would make such insensitive comments about Joffrey at his mourning Bahaha. They turned that Jaime/Cersei scene into a rape scene :0

The Mother of Dragons and her brilliance>>>>>

Oberyn had me thirsty once again this week.. :shifty:

Littlefinger is back..what is he going to do with Sansa? She's technically the queen of the north since she's alive and getting out of King's Landing..

Tyrion is so smart..gotta love him.

Slow in some parts, but still better than 90% of tv.. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

The Mother of Dragons and her brilliance>>>>>

Oberyn had me thirsty once again this week.. :shifty:

Littlefinger is back..what is he going to do with Sansa? She's technically the queen of the north since she's alive and getting out of King's Landing..

Tyrion is so smart..gotta love him.

Slow in some parts, but still better than 90% of tv.. :coffee:

ok ? dead goffrey and his lil brother who is supose to be there dad? I know his uncle is his dad but u know what i mean :lmao:

ok ? dead goffrey and his lil brother who is supose to be there dad? I know his uncle is his dad but u know what i mean :lmao:

The King that died in first season, but the problem that was found by the King's aid that got him beheaded is them kids look NOTHING like the dad that would make them kings, they look like yellow haired bastards from incest.....so Im like okay, did the brother and sister have more than one kid? :unsure: cause even the actor playing the new King to be looks a shit load like Joffery

The King that died in first season, but the problem that was found by the King's aid that got him beheaded is them kids look NOTHING like the dad that would make them kings, they look like yellow haired bastards from incest.....so Im like okay, did the brother and sister have more than one kid? :unsure: cause even the actor playing the new King to be looks a shit load like Joffery

Yes. Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen are the kids by Jaime and Cersei.

ok i remember now

and yes he does maybe it was intentional??? :shifty:

he should go see Littlefinger, he seems to know how to run a brothel he'll know plenty else

Well Littlefinger is already part of the reason why Joffrey is dead. :shifty: That may not be a good idea either. :asham:

He need to see Podrick. Apparently, he's either very hung or knows how to eat a girl's puss real good. :shifty:

GOT plucked every follicle off my head with the Whitewalker scene! :o :o :o

King Whitewalker and his powers to turn babies instantly to whitewalkers.. :o :o

WINTER IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS! :o

The Mother of Dragons aka Breaker of Chains is just.. -_- She slays without even trying. :wub:

Ser Pounce made his debut! :cheer: Another "Look, the pie!" moment.. :lol: :lol: Queen Margaery and her messy tactics.. :wub: Queen Olenna making her impact on her granddaughter.. :wub::lol: